Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Huh. Obviously different from my authentic Tmack containers.
Mine fit from 16340-18350.

No plastic.

Be careful nothing makes connection or you'll be shorting the cell. The indentation on the lid keeps mine free.

I might squirt a bit if glue in the bottom just to be safe.

Last edited:

dml24

Newly Enlightened
I already recieved a Fenix E12. My quest for a good single AA battery light is completed!

Very good light, three useful modes, easy to use UI, tailstands and well made.

ven

Flashaholic
I must have the Tmackfire version:whistle:

16340 snug as a bug.....

Removed the plastic

Just used top and removed walls

But walls too thick on lid,:shakeheadso will take some off in work tomorrow for a last ditch ...........:laughing:

Other than having a fake its a nice conTainer:):shakehead

MR.355

Newly Enlightened
Just picked up some second hand lights, looking forward to them coming!

Nitecore P25
Klarus ST11
Niteye MSA10
Olight i1 SS
Olight i3s
Olight S10

:thumbsup:

ven

Flashaholic
Shipping notice for the mm15vn s1 dome on engraved:D
3 more keeppower IMR2100 cells,these will feed my tn35vn and the 4 i have the mm15vn
xtar sp1- well i charge a cell for my VV mod daily topping it off,the option of 2A charge is great,also the low 500ma is good enough for my smaller cells 10180 and 10440 with spacers for the 10180:D its better than 750ma off the i4 anyway and that was ok in testing...

Last edited:

Ishango

Enlightened
I ordered the Solarforce L2D along with a 3-mode XM-L2 drop-in with memory. I think I might like the side switch (doesn't seem to be prone to accidental activation) and I love the design of this body. I also ordered the 3-mode, since my only other P60 drop-in is a 5-mode XM-L2 drop-in and I don't like it too much (too many modes without memory).

kwik9

Newly Enlightened
Another Thrunite Archer 1a (my third, I love this little light! ) and a couple of 14500 cells.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
So we're currently the only two with them. Lol

I chose the same option. 1300lm.

And I think it's one of the smallest 18650 lights you can get.

I use 20r cells, and purposefully tried to run it dead. After a few hours of on and off, running it till hot, I gave up lol. Lasts forever. And that's on 2000mah cells. I can't imagine 3400mah.
My favorite EDC by far right now.

Spearfish67

Newly Enlightened
Hopefully, maybe, quite possibly, either a Lumapower LM31 or a Terralux Pro-1. Want something a wee bit stronger than my Microstream in an AA light.

RetroTechie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ordered a Maha Powerex MH-C9000 charger, to retire my trusty old GP PowerBank Travel. That one is used often enough, has served me well but has its shortcomings. So I figured it was time for something better, with analyzing functions. Hoping to use it for quite a while, I think it'll be worth the extra $$ vs. cheaper alternatives.

Also threw in a 14500 (my first Li-ion in this size). But advanced user here so both will land in a 'warm nest'. ;)

ven

Flashaholic
Few bits n bobs
sp1 charger as a lot of the time i charge a cell a day so handy,also option of 3.8v cells (4.35) if i decide that route to try.......
Couple of cheap lights,the AA DOA so emailed and take from there..............1st light i have ever had DOA the sco1 ,little flicker at led and tried eneloop,duracell nothing any more......... The sc03 is a 123 light,tried it on 16340 and great.Both lights are solarstorm so budget,but i like the way you can adj the low setting so insted of low/high could have a medium/high instead for example.3 more IMR2100 cells,these for tn35vn,my other 4 for the mm15vn and a free sanyo 2600 unprotected cell in with them

The lights are nice,not bad for money and once i get a working sc01 it will be a work light,sc03 a truck light on a 123 cell for long life.
Clips are crap........straight to the point,other than that they are a nice budget option imo,the sc03 would be an ideal budget edc

sc03 next to the d25cvn for a size comparison

Will try the sp1 out later

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Malkoff M60 XRE (cool)
Malkoff M60F (flood)
TorchLAB H3 L/M/H Triple XP-E (cool)

Last edited: