Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Fast LT1

Newly Enlightened
Have a couple lumens factory bulbs coming from light hound for my e1e.

Also have 40 cr123 batteries on the way from battery junction - stocking up in case this ebola crap hits the fan.

Rhavina

Newly Enlightened
I just recieved my Olight x6 marauder and SR95, HOLY poop was my first impression when firing them up in my yard....... Those flashlights put out some serious amount of light! :naughty:

Ishango

Enlightened
I wanted to get some extra single AAA lights for my upcoming holiday trip. So I ordered an Olight i3 EOS and the 2014 model of the Fenix E05 (plain black version). I also ordered the Tasmanian Tiger pouch that Fenix sells nowadays to use with some of my lights.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
couldn't resist the bang:shakeheadgood coupon and went for the sr mini intimidator, despite the mixed reviews. will probably have that confiscated by my wife if i don't fork over rent money soon.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
couldn't resist the bang:shakeheadgood coupon and went for the sr mini intimidator, despite the mixed reviews. will probably have that confiscated by my wife if i fork over rent money soon.

The mini is an awesome light so put that mixed reviews to the back,only thing is delivery,lets hope they have sorted their act out:)

I changed bezel back

UI takes a little used to but flip side is instant turbo at any level and release to go back to mode it was on...............great size/output light,lots of flood ,very useful.

Stanley Spadowski

Newly Enlightened
I was patiently waiting for Mountain Electronics to offer the "S3" EDC triple emitter lights again. Saw them come up yesterday as "in stock", and snagged one before they were "out of stock" again moments later. :thumbsup:

Configured mine as a triple Nichia 219B, driven at 5.8A, with 6 custom modes and memory (moonlight thru 100%) Not the barn burner that an XP-G2 version would be, but I really wanted a 219B light, and with each emitter powered with ~ 2A, that should still easily be 1,000+ lumens of floody Nichia chewiness in a teeny tiny pocket sized light.

Also, Richard (the owner); man that guy was super helpful with my questions. Outstanding.

Now the 2 week wait! Should be arriving just in time for hikes with the fall leaves scattered everywhere. Perfect.

ven

Flashaholic
An rebuilt ecu...........

What has this got to do with flashlights etc??? :whistle:well without my truck i cant go work,without work i cant get money for lights:)

ThrottleMonkey

Newly Enlightened
:wave: First post... here goes...

I have been lurking around the forums here for quite a while looking for some info. I apparently picked up the "flashlight itch bug" while I was here digging for said information ( like I really needed another hobby to spend money on :whistle: ).

I currently have a Nitecore MH2C and a 4Sevens Mini ML that I EDC. I also have a Fenix LD12 that is still sitting in the box and has not seen any use.

Love the way the Mini ML rides in my pocket due to it's size. Hate the batteries it requires and I hate the UI as it always seems to come apart in my pocket or turn itself on.

The MH2C has turned out to be quite the turd and a waste of my hard earned money :thumbsdow.

With that said.. I am awaiting the arrival of the following lights (one of these has to be a winner! )

2 x L3 Illumination L10C Nichia 219 ( one natural, one black )

1 x Thrunite T10S Neutral White ( this one is actually a birthday gift for someone )

1 x Thrunite T10T Neutral White

While I am patiently awaiting the arrival of said lights, I have stumbled upon the Peak Eiger. I also have been thinking really hard about the Sunwayman V11R with AA battery extender. Sooo many choices... Soo little cash lol.

Pixel Hunter

Newly Enlightened
Two TnC Ultra-Lux 18350s. One in HA aluminum, one in solid copper. (His and hers.) Should be here tomorrow.

I really jumped in head first with my first "real" flashlight purchase, not counting a handful of Maglites I've had for 20+ years. :huh: