Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

PFKMan23

Newly Enlightened
Malkoff M361N. I took delivery of a Oveready bored 6P host and a nailbender drop in today though.

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Rotary 170 Nichia 219b w/Moddoo clip
A modified Prometheus clip. Sanded and polished to be flush with the body of the light

Sinners titanium 18350 custom built by(Gunga)

380e29d25f9bcb12deb234107e46a93f.jpg

66f2fb0c4f669a7df7a38a5a4e0746b4.jpg

iShaman

Newly Enlightened
Surefire just let me know my little "glad I had a flashlight story" was published on their website and that they're sending me a UB3T as a thank you. You can read my account of why having a good flashlight when your mama lab helps on a cold winter's night here:
http://www.surefire.com/truestories.../post/lucky-pup-avoids-catastrophic-birthday/

Now they're asking if I would be willing to drive up and let them film me giving my account. I'll have to think on that. Nice people and not that far away from my North San Diego County home so likely I'll agree. What I'd like to do is have them film a reenactment National a Geographic style. It was definitely a code brown moment when I realized we we're missing a newborn and the coyotes were singing nearby.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 2 Streamlight Microstreams coming in. One for my wife to start carrying and one for me as a backup to my Elzetta Alpha (rotary). I like the rotary feature cause it is perfect for me while being paired with a handgun.

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

sarge1967

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a Zebralight sc52w to replace my Fenix LD09 as my EDC light. The Fenix served me well but I just did not like the UI. I want to be able to turn it on strait to max or strait to low. I read several reviews here and watched several on YouTube and did not see one negative comment on the sc52w.
Sure glad I found this forum. Had I not I would still be buying overpriced Surefire lights that have 5 year old technology in them. :eek:

välineurheilija

Enlightened
I just ordered a Zebralight sc52w to replace my Fenix LD09 as my EDC light. The Fenix served me well but I just did not like the UI. I want to be able to turn it on strait to max or strait to low. I read several reviews here and watched several on YouTube and did not see one negative comment on the sc52w.
Sure glad I found this forum. Had I not I would still be buying overpriced Surefire lights that have 5 year old technology in them. :eek:
Surefire vs other lights debate starting in 3 2 1 :lolsign:

sarge1967

Newly Enlightened
Not trying to start a debate. I have owned quite a few Surefire lights. Before this forum I thought they were the best. Then I got an education. I still have an old E2 Defender and a E1 Outdoorsman, they don't get used much.

Ishango

Enlightened
I ordered the Armytek Prime A1 after reading several posts on the new Prime series. Seems like a very nice light and I am curious to see how the UI works out. I don't like the excessive printing on the light, but we'll see if it's worth the minor annoyance :)

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, if they didnt overcharge for "nothing special" old technology lights, there would be no debate. I think they only stay in business due to their marketing and name recognition. They are like the Apple or Honda of the flashlight world, the ignorant sheep just keep lining up:crackup:

P.S. You have an iPhone dont you?:D

välineurheilija

Enlightened
Hey, if they didnt overcharge for "nothing special" old technology lights, there would be no debate. I think they only stay in business due to their marketing and name recognition. They are like the Apple or Honda of the flashlight world, the ignorant sheep just keep lining up:crackup:

P.S. You have an iPhone dont you?:D

Actually i changed to Samsung :)

Richwouldnt

Enlightened
I have the prototype new Mountain Electronics 12 LED Supfire M6 coming from Richard. This is a totally redone light with 12 LEDs (customer's choice) behind four Carclo lenses. Putting out 8000 to 11000 lumens. Details on the light are covered in RMM's shop thread on the BLF web site. The unit has sensor controlled thermal step down and other high end light design items incorporated at a very reasonable price too. Being done using unmarked special production Supfire M6 bodies only available from RMM too. Production units not due for several more weeks and it is not up on the Mountain Electronics web site yet.