Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

ven

Flashaholic
Hey there MAD, I will try my best when time allows but it will more than likely be iphoney pics:duh2:. Its a very nicely made light,nice output too..............kind of reminds me of a bump up from the tk75vn(dome on) without petal patterns and a more concentrated hot spot. I do prefer the UI with the ring over the buttons though,similar to the tn35vn.

Congrats on the ET,cant beat a bit of vinhmail:naughty:

pvsampson

Newly Enlightened
M11R Ti Dream arrived yesterday.Classy little light,instructions have wrong info to get to Moonlight mode but checked older threads here and figured it out.Lanyard is not up to the quality I would expect for the price,nowhere near good enough,and the attachment lug on the body has sharp corners which I think should have been addressed in the manufacture process...irritating on the hand quite a bit.UI ring is a bit "gritty" but should get smoother with use,and otherwise happy with the unit.

Also got shipping notice for the Malkoff dropin for D Maglite,but that will be a little while before it gets here.

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
Look forward to pics and impressions Mark:D Had a look on the ZL site and nearly ordered one(would be my 1st ZL). Still pondering AA or 18650 fed..............

Definitely try one! When I think ven, I usually think bigtime throwers :) But a ZL is always a nice add to the collection. Can't go wrong with the SC600 or SC62. SC600 III is coming out with the XP-L HI, so that may be something to wait for.

bdogps

Enlightened
Nothing interesting, just a Sunwayman P02A pen light, AAA eneloops(they advertised that they are made in Japan) and 4 panasonic 3400mAh 18650 that I bought for 33AUD. Considering in the past I have bought 2 olight 3400 mAh for 44 AUD.

ven

Flashaholic
Definitely try one! When I think ven, I usually think bigtime throwers :) But a ZL is always a nice add to the collection. Can't go wrong with the SC600 or SC62. SC600 III is coming out with the XP-L HI, so that may be something to wait for.

Cheers Mark,i will soon and use as part of my edc rotation:) I dont own an xp-l hi flashlight yet...........!!!!

ven

Flashaholic
Opus BT-C3100 v2.2 charger + 4x Keeppower IMR 3200mAh 18650 to feed my Nitecore TM16.

I am quite made up with this charger, 4 bays at 1a or 2 up to 2a......Just so flexible, lots of different menu options,charge/discharge/discharge refresh/charge test/quick test.

Being picky, it would be the noisy fan, something i certainly can live with giving me the charge rates i want/need:D What i paid for it from BG..........well it was almost given away!

markr6

Flashaholic
Opus BT-C3100 v2.2 charger + 4x Keeppower IMR 3200mAh 18650 to feed my Nitecore TM16.

Nice setup right there!!

I am quite made up with this charger, 4 bays at 1a or 2 up to 2a......Just so flexible, lots of different menu options,charge/discharge/discharge refresh/charge test/quick test.

Being picky, it would be the noisy fan, something i certainly can live with giving me the charge rates i want/need:D What i paid for it from BG..........well it was almost given away!

I'm a big fan of this charger. Hopefully nothing happens to change my mind. But after a couple months everything is perfect. Mine charges a little low (about 4.18v) but I actually like that. In fact, I often remove my batteries around 4.15v anyway.

I don't find the fan bothersome. You notice it, but I wouldn't call it loud. In my unfinished basement which is about 900 sq. ft., I can hear it when I'm on the other side of the room but it just sounds like anything else running in the background (PC fan, lightbulb buzzing, etc)

akhyar

Enlightened
I have the old Nitecore i2 for closed to 3-4 years now and just recently ordered the i4 for US$11 including shipping.
When I saw GB is selling the Opus for slightly above $30, I took the chance

ven

Flashaholic
cooyoo ti brushed 10180 little edc light . Been pondering for a bit now and thought " just get one" Trouble is there are 6 i want :laughing:
Have a look on BG ,rechargeable too.
SKU274216

Also available in copper .............see how this one is and i will probably bit again
Dont forget blf code for 8% off

• SKU274195

jamie.91

Enlightened
cooyoo ti brushed 10180 little edc light . Been pondering for a bit now and thought " just get one" Trouble is there are 6 i want :laughing:
Have a look on BG ,rechargeable too.
SKU274216

Also available in copper .............see how this one is and i will probably bit again
Dont forget blf code for 8% off

• SKU274195

Hey ven, what happened to thinning the heard[emoji12]