Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

uofaengr

Enlightened
I'm convinced that Vinh's flashlights are an addiction. I call it a Vinhdiction!
:D
Funny how it happened. Thought I'd be satisfied with my M2Xvn as my single thrower, didn't even want a multicell light. Was casually browsing CPF and noticed the K40Lvn and was wowed by the cd rating, the reviews and especially the price. Then I saw the TK61vn and was blown away by the numbers and reviews, but winced at the price a little bit. Couple hours later I'd talked myself into it and was dialing up PayPal LOL. Go big or go home!

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Being off work these last few weeks, I swear it seems like the mail was here everyday by 11:00am. Tracking shows my lights are out for delivery and at 1:15pm still not here. Lol. I guess it's just like watching a pot boil or water freeze.

ven

Flashaholic
Being off work these last few weeks, I swear it seems like the mail was here everyday by 11:00am. Tracking shows my lights are out for delivery and at 1:15pm still not here. Lol. I guess it's just like watching a pot boil or water freeze.

I am off work too, kind of laid up with bird/man/elephant/you name it flu :laughing:

Ok i guess i exaggerate a tad,but i feel wuff wuff wuff to a point i cant even have some Q70 fun:banghead:

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol, Jon. You must have a spare house to contain your collection! :) Had my eye on those for a while now.
What option/materials did you take?

Oh, come on... Those lights aren't that big. :)
I went with :-
Aluminum - All neutral
Brass- Mixed
Copper - All warm

I have a SL2Cvn, S1vn, and an X60Mvn due to be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait to add the first two to my 30 meter pocket throwers picture compilation. Looks like I'll be up late tomorrow assuming the USPS is on time.

Yup... That X60MVn is just a monster of a light. Have fun!

I'm convinced that Vinh's flashlights are an addiction. I call it a Vinhdiction!
:D

I call it a good thing. :)

I am off work too, kind of laid up with bird/man/elephant/you name it flu :laughing:
Ok i guess i exaggerate a tad,but i feel wuff wuff wuff to a point i cant even have some Q70 fun:banghead:

Get well soon, my friend!

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just scored this!

i-Bcpbjmf.jpg

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Streamlight TLR-1 HL Long Gun Kit

I'd love to hear your thoughts on it compared to the X300U when you get it. After giving up on getting an X300U, I picked up a TLR-1HL and I really like it. However, I'm a Surefire guy at heart. I may still pick up an X300U, especially now that it got upgraded to 600 lumens and a different mounting system.

akhyar

Enlightened
Ordered the EC4S using the discount code frm Banggood but they are not in stock yet, so not sure when they will be shipped out.
Also ordered the bare BLF A6, whch most probably will take longer to arrive because they are out of stock again

Last edited:

aleksfoxtrot

Newly Enlightened
Surefire millennium remote pressure switch. My other one finally gave up the ghost after about 4 years of hard use.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oct. 5, i bought the blue Toby Pra BeadBomb vol.2.

Today I saw that the gold bead (with green tritium next to mine) was still available.

I thought I might buy it and trade it for a copper one.
I want to collect the Toby Pra GlowWorms and BeadBombs in copper and I have the GlowWorm vol.1 in copper and have ordered the BeadBomb vol.3 in copper.
When I email to buy the gold bead, He emails me back THAT HE HAS A COPPER ONE WITH GRREN TRITIUM TOO.
frantic.gif

So I bought both.

akhyar

Enlightened
Ordered the EC4S using the discount code frm Banggood but they are not in stock yet, so not sure when they will be shipped out.
Also ordered the bare BLF A6, whch most probably will take longer to arrive because they are out of stock again

EC4S from Banggood is already in the post