Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Package was under declared, so I'm £22 richer than I thought I would be. Quite surprised to see Zebralight, a US company, underdeclare the value.

Not had chance to test it yet, but the things that struck me are the size of the XHP50 emitter, and the fact it has triangular cut threads, not the superior trapezoidal threads that my SC52d has.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Maybe they know their customers are being squeezed and cheated out of their money in certain nations, and decided to help out a bit with reducing that. If so, good for them. There's a little too much rampant, obscene Greed on the part of certain governments lately.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't mind the 20% sales tax that goes into the government's coffers, it's the unavoidable "handling fee"that's payable to the privately owned company that just happens to receive the package at entry to the country.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Lately?

Governments like to say "we haven't raised taxes lately". The citizens say "hooray" then write a check to the government for the fence building fee and breathing permit.

I have parts to modernize Pelicans and Pentagons enroute. More 'lego' ideas.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I don't mind the 20% sales tax that goes into the government's coffers, it's the unavoidable "handling fee"that's payable to the privately owned company that just happens to receive the package at entry to the country.

Honestly, 20% is absolutely outrageous when you factor in all the other taxes and fees they collect. Okay, back to the topic at hand.

Likely will soon get a very compact headlamp for use in a small survival kit.