Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

archimedes

Flashaholic
Old watch ... new torch

Rc5HQt0.jpg

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
Won a unused G3 off the auction site. Not really sure what I'll do with it when I get it, but they pop up for sale so infrequently that I didn't want to let it go by.

--flatline

wweiss

Enlightened
Malkoff MD3, MD2, tube of thread grease, Extender kit, Battery bumper kit. All in transit to cold, dark SW, CT....

Monocrom

Flashaholic
.... and so much for my best laid plans of buying no new lights until the end of the year. Got a couple of more SureFire models headed my way. Including a SureFire EDCL2-T. Frankly, I hate the clip design on it. While I prefer bezel-down carry, SureFire really should have designed a new clip for it, rather than picking one out of their existing parts bin. But I needed a pocket-able and very bright light for outdoor use. And after trying out a handful of different lights with different output levels, determined that 1,000 lumens was the ideal number.

However the light I have that pumps out 1,000 lumens is actually unsuitable for pocket carry. So, went with the EDCL2-T. The site I ordered it from used to send out a free Olight I3E EOS in black if you ordered the SureFire from them. Not sure if they still do that. I don't think they do. Seems like I got in there right before they stopped that offer. I got mine.

Decided I also needed a high output light when traveling by bus or car over very long distances. I'm not no where wealthy enough to justify two SF EDCL2-T models. So went with a FenixPD35 TAC w/ Tungsten battle worn Cerakote finish. (Only offered for a limited time. So had to pull the trigger. Plus, I already have a massive amount of lights with black finishes.)

An Efest 4x18650 plastic case and an Efest 2x18650 plastic case. And finally, Couple of 18560 SureFire brand batteries and two SureFire 18650 charging kits. Why two? I could say one is going to be at one location, while the other one will be at a different location. But that would be a lie. I accidentally ordered two of the kits. And it'll just be too much hassle for me to return one of them. So I might as well keep it. Maybe put it up for sale later on.

ven

Flashaholic
:faint:

I cant keep up!! Great choices, would love one of those new EDC lights, the pd35 cerakote finishes are super cool as well. We are not even through Jan yet.............:naughty:

ven

Flashaholic
id30209.....................:wow:

I dont care what anyone says, they dont make em like they used to!:cool:

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
id30209.....................:wow:

I dont care what anyone says, they dont make em like they used to!:cool:

HAHA just saw your post... You are right, looks like we are old and stuck on these oldies design.
I just cannot favor new flashlights that much like old ones.
And Milky mod BTW... just wow

Newly Enlightened
Fenix TK75 (2018 edition) ordered tonight, after many hours of research, cannot wait : )