Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Fenix E05 in purple to replace the E01 Mrs. Fixer decided looks better on her bedside table than mine.

Seems to be a 3 speed E01 with 8,25 and 85 lumen settings. I'll use the 8 most of the time, but having medium and high available in an E01 sixe package will be glazed donut sweet.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Right now Pete, it sits idle at her spot at the dining room table but it is inevitable. I fixed up an olive one for my use but really liked that purple one Gurdygurds had sanded to make it nice and floody. I got it in trade from him for a knife or something.

Yup good excuse to try the E05. It only has like 5k cd at 85 lumens so my thought is it's already kinda floody.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I scored a pretty rare light. A surefire 9Z. Always wanted one when they came out but could never afford one. This ones going to remain incandescent and run my new HO-9 from Lumen factory.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a Nitecore EX10 SP last night.
I want to give it to a friend, and I like to get something that interests me that I wouldn't normally buy. Shame that the ramping ones are long gone.
P

badman400

Newly Enlightened
1. Fireflies E07 Delivered
2. AceBeam E65 Delivered
3. Wuben P45R
4. Sofirn C01S
5. Astrolux FT03

bykfixer

Flashaholic
A surprise package showed up with a Rofis R2. Too bad I'm working out of town this week. It's at my house...
Sigh...

Friday a Fenix E05 is scheduled to arrive.

Last edited:
Two invoices. One from the federal income tax man and one from the state property tax man. :broke:

HA! Being one of the lucky winners of vinh's recent giveaway - a blue one of these -
DSC-5742-1.jpg

Thanks again, vinh54! :twothumbs

Nimitz68

Enlightened
Received my Ti 2x123 McClickie Pak this afternoon. Absolutely beautiful! I am using it with a Malkoff VME head and M61NLL drop-in until I receive my Malkoff titanium VME head from the group buy. All I can say is "Wow." It's gorgeous.

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few days ago a Convoy M2 was delivered.
I bought the old XM-L2 T6-4C version directly on the convoy store.
It looks like a good light for a reasonable price, the tint is beautiful.
Maybe next month I buy the M2 with XP-L HI 4000 K led.
The dimensions are very similar to my Fenix TK09 (2016)
Sorry that a coated glass is not available at the moment, the seller says in the future maybe yes.

bjaky9.jpg
[/IMG]

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
M43 219ct
D18vn xpl 5k
Texas Lumens P-60 CU-X3 xpl hi 5k
TNC Ultra-Lux 26650 SST-90 Stainless Steel V3 Dragon
TNC Ultra-Lux 26650 SST-90 Solid Copper BB V1 Dragon

Ishango

Enlightened
A few days ago my Titan Plus was delivered. Nice smaller light for the summer, but still packing a punch in case it is needed. My favourite light dealer here has finally restocked some Surefire lights. Now contemplating adding another new Surefire to the collection (E1B MV or DBR Guardian), just because they are more easily available.

Vemice

Enlightened
Two Peak Eigers in un-anodized Aluminum with matching aluminum Mule heads. One QTC and one single mode level 4 output.

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yesterday I received two FW3A.

Already modded one trying out various different emitter combos.

ven

Flashaholic
FW3A coming Tuesday, much thanks, appreciation, gratitude to UK customs for my £4 duty and £8 handling fee........THANKS!