Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

wayben

Newly Enlightened
WooHoo...according to USPS my SkyLumin LEP is out for delivery and will arrive this afternoon. Gonna have some fun tonight after dark!!!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Nitecore MH20GT
Olight Warrior Mini (Desert Tan)
2 clips made for the Olight i3E EOS
Couple of 18650 batts.

Bought barely any new lights this past year. The two above are likely going to be it for a long while. Not a budget thing. Just nothing new interests me, lately.

akula88

Enlightened
Took advantage of the discounted 11.11 sale.
Arrived for the past and current week :
> foursome of Fujitsu AA and AAAs
> one each : VAPCell 16340 and 21700
> couple of LG 18650s - MH2
> KDLitker E6 18650 and 21700 hosts
> P60 drop-ins : QuadLED SST20, TripLED XPL2-HI, Single XP-L2

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore MH10 v2 flashlight, 5000 mAh Klarus 15 amp rated 21700 cell, Klarus USB charging cap for Klarus ST15 flashlight. My previously purchased Nitecore E4K doesn't have built in charging and spare batteries are $29 each. I figured for the cost of a little more than 2 batteries, I could get another light with built in charging that comes with one and a high amp rated battery as a spare to use for either light. Then I could buy cheaper batteries from here on.

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bought a mini Maglite AAA (incan, not the LED version) because it looks like someone shrunk down a regular size Maglite with a shrink ray into mini format, and it's probably the cutest flashlight ever.

It's surprisingly a lot better than it has any right to be, and quite a bit brighter than I expected too. It's actually quite usable.

Bravo30

Newly Enlightened
Fraz Labs Lumenite 18650. I'm pretty excited about the purported simplistic durable nature of these lights.

Katherine Alicia

Enlightened
I bought a Convoy C8 host, not that I need one with an FT03 but it is a classic and I`m sure I have enough spare parts to make up a good light with it :)

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Bought a mini Maglite AAA (incan, not the LED version) because it looks like someone shrunk down a regular size Maglite with a shrink ray into mini format, and it's probably the cutest flashlight ever.

It's surprisingly a lot better than it has any right to be, and quite a bit brighter than I expected too. It's actually quite usable.

I used to chuckle at comments about how a match stick is brighter than the 2 lumen incan solitaire, then see comments in the LED section how a 0.5 lumen light was too bright.
The incan solitaire is great for close up work or inspection of a shiney narrow tube like a flashlight barrel. It gets dull as the battery depletes though. Great for 2am nature calls or sneaking off to the fridge for those midnight snacks your doctor speaks against without waking the cat or talking bird.
Speaking of batteries be sure and feed it ultimate lithiums instead of alkalines. Eneloops work well too.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Four lights in the mail:

1. Astrolux FT02S single 26650, 4x XHP50.2 shipped a few hours ago.
2. Another FT02S shipped a few hours ago, on its way to my favorite modder, where it will become a FT02Svn 4x SBT90.2. This will be the first single cell multiple 90.2 light. Sort of like a micro GT94.
3. Nightwatch NSX53vn in the mail a few hours ago. This will be my second sample of this rear clicky single 21700 triple 50.2 light. Beam profile and performances are almost identical to the much beloved F21Pro, but with longer cooling fins.
4. Imalent MS06vn in the mail a few hours ago. I have had my eye on this dedicated flooder for a few months, but when my favorite modder finally got his first sample, I latched onto it.
I think this is the first time I've ever had four lights in the mail. There have been a few times when I've had three.

Also in the mail: a pair of lithium ion battery electric gloves, a Spanish missal and four Vapcell S4 chargers. The S4 charger is 12 amps for four slots, up to three amps per slot, all at the same time, slot length accommodates button top 21700. They will replace my two VC8 chargers. The electric gloves hopefully will help with my fingers during my daily seven mile walks; I lost 30% of my body weight five years ago, and cold fingers are the only untoward side effect of that. My church stopped providing missals due to Covid, so it's bring your own.

Last edited:

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems strange to have something "incoming".
Aside from a recent Zebralight purchase, I haven't bought anything flashlight-related since 2013, except batteries.
So I ordered some more batteries. Just half a dozen 18650s, and a pair of R123s. And a charger. Ok, two chargers. And a couple of McClicky switches. And some parts, o-rings, and a spare lens for my Malkoff MD2, and a set of o-rings for a Malkoff Hound Dog head, and a Malkoff Hound Dog to have something to have spare o-rings for, and...gotta go, I have internet shopping to do!:sick2:

parang

Newly Enlightened
After using only AA and AAA lights, my first rechargeable lithiums: an Olight Warrior Mini (camo) and a Warrior X Pro in black.

Aalsen

Newly Enlightened
Whats coming in the mail:

Four maglite mini AA (one pink :D)
Maglite 6D
Olight i5T eos purple
40 D batteries
12 eneloops AA
4 packs of krypton bulbs
4 packs of xenon bulbs (mag mini)
Vaseline petroleum jelly
3 packs of brackets for mag 3D
4 packs of brackets for mag mini AA
10pk of button batteries ag13/lr44
Might have forgotten something

Yesterday i got
5 Fenix e05
Skilhunt e3a
Sofirn c01s pro
Maglite 3D krypton
Maglite mini AA

The week before
Coast ps600
Coast ps400
20 D batteries
A bunch of eneloops AA and AAA

The week before that
Maglite 3D Led (650 lumens)
Holster for 3D
Fenix e05 15th anniversary
Olight i3e
Olight i1r2

bpbpoo

Newly Enlightened
Hmm.

- 2x 14500 batteries
- 4x 10440 batteries
- 2x blue tritium vials
- clear UV optical glue and UV light
- brass Reylight pineapple mini (219b)
- titanium Reylight pineapple (219b) eventually
- Stonewashed Ti CWF Arcadian Micro (219c 4000k)
- Folomov EDC-C1 - E21A - Brass
- GiantMouse ACE Biblio

I think that's all. Christmas monies :)

mtasquared

Newly Enlightened
Something I have had an eye on for several months is incoming - an Imalent MS18.

I have need of a tactical flashlight, and saw a video on this flashlight and had to have it. There is a certain "toyish" aspect to purchasing it - who wouldn't want to have such a bright light for the fun of it? But also, there is a serious purpose.

Cheers!