Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight H600w Mk IV XHP35, new style pocket clip for the glitchy SC52w that's been fine ever since a SC64w HI arrived to replace it(of course!:rolleyes:), a couple of extra H600 holders, since it's going on a hardhat, and 8 more Sanyo NCR18650GAs.

Welcome back to the fun!!!
I've got to get out of here!!!

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
When they stopped producing 6P's or any other incans back in 016 folks wondered when the supply would dry up. Yet LED tech reduced the demand for a 6P so prices really stayed pretty stable. Back then $55+ was the norm with some at $45 or so.

Then a cache of 2009 units hit eBay around late 016 if I recall correctly. You could get an nip 6P as little as $19!!! The norm was around $30+ but one seller showed 250 at $19 each. Those went practically overnight and by the time CPF got the news $28 was a good price. I bought 10 that year. All had batteries expiring in 2019. I gave away most of them keeping a couple for someday.

Little by little the price went back up to $40-50 again. I suspect on eBay there are more of those 2009 made units than those made after that due to (as rumor had it) a conex container full destined for the military that were never issued. But still this is the time to grab one while you can.

Now finding a new in package incan G2 is another story. The demand for those was never that great, that and no humongous military contracts were ever created either so when SureFire halted production of incans the G2 became a hot comodity.

I have some 4D incan Maglites enroute. Like the 6P there are still some around. But like any incan flashlight now is a good time to grab one while you still can.

Last edited:

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

26800 cell & charger for a Nightwatch NSX4 // really big lumen numbers, more super flood setup
nearly 7Ah battery to 4xSST40 emitters.

--just had to test a 26800 cell :twothumbs

$59 shipped for everything

26800 cell
NSX4
2A charger

^^^^^^^^ ordered from neals

Last edited:

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
p2x Fury (15/500 version). I was surprised to find a dealer who still had one in stock, these aren't made anymore after all. I really like the Fury defender I picked up a while ago, so I just had to have the standard dual-output version. Only thing is: if it still arrives this week, I won't be able to test it out until next Monday (incandescent only)...

Scotty321

Newly Enlightened
Awaiting delivery of a Nitecore i4000R and Maglite 6D (gift for a friend who's original was stolen years ago).

pilo7448

Enlightened
MBI Hf-r in titanuim and one copper, lumens Factory SF head triple modded by Icarus here on cpf. Very excited

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
JAXMAN E3 Nichia 219C high CRI AA flashlight. Only low and high. Normally it has 3 modes (low - mid - high) but a two mode version is available on special request. Starting on low and no memory. If it's true what they promised me it will be the perfect AA light I was looking for. I plan to run it on AA Lithium and Ni-MH batteries. It also seems to run on 14500 cells but then low should be nearly as bright as high.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
MBI Hf-r in titanuim and one copper, lumens Factory SF head triple modded by Icarus here on cpf. Very excited

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

I just checked tracking of your parcel and think it will arrive soon. :)