Key-Lux N-Cell light Production Progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chris, are you going to offer just the body for those that have a AA already ordered? (assuming that they will interchange)

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Fitz said:
Chris, are you going to offer just the body for those that have a AA already ordered? (assuming that they will interchange)

[/ QUOTE ]
The AA and the N-Cell are not interchangeable. There is too much of a size difference.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, guess I'll just have to order a whole one!
PayPal sent! 1 HA Nat.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
glenthemole said:
I'm a bit new to this pre-ordering stuff... what would the ETA on these be?

[/ QUOTE ]
The ETA is around 3-4weeks. I am averaging High because when they go to outside processing I have no control over them.

HgRyu

Enlightened
Please inform shipment cost for international customers.
I'm in South Korea and I want shipment by USPS Global Prority (small envelope - $5) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
sygyzy said:
How is the light regulated? Did you design the circuit?

[/ QUOTE ]
The converter was designed by an contractor who specializes in DC/DC converters.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
TnC_Products said:
[ QUOTE ]
sygyzy said:
How is the light regulated? Did you design the circuit?

[/ QUOTE ]
The converter was designed by an contractor who specializes in DC/DC converters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, and believe me, it's a good one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

stockwiz

Enlightened
Don't ya just hate those people who go in when a rare light or item is for sale and order 10 or more of them not giving anyone else a change to get one? Well first come first serve as they always say. Looks like they are all accounted for right now. Either that or someone put them in the shopping cart and didn't order them, which I notice can be done.

Monolith

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
stockwiz said:
Don't ya just hate those people who go in when a rare light or item is for sale and order 10 or more of them not giving anyone else a change to get one? Well first come first serve as they always say. Looks like they are all accounted for right now. Either that or someone put them in the shopping cart and didn't order them, which I notice can be done.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is going to be a regular item that TnC will carry. The pre-sale was only to ensure that you got a particular color. I would venture to say that natural HA and clear would be stocked.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
If these new units haven't been machined yet, can I suggest a bit longer thread on the bezel side or something similar. There a fine line between turning the light off and unscrewing to the point where the bezel comes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.