Key-Lux N-Cell light Production Progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynacolt

Enlightened
So, according to nascar's information, it should be only a few more days until they become available. My eager hankering increases each day (although I'm obviously happy for them to be done right rather than rushed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ). I am REALLY looking forward to one of these beauties.

Any further updates from anyone?

spica

Newly Enlightened
Yes, can we get an update? When will these babies ship?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-spica

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

coachbigdog

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Reno said:
Beamshot request filed!!

How does it compare to a firefly, or Arc LS??

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not comparable to either.Totally different light.A better comparision would be a modded arc AAA or AA,in which it blows both away IMO.For the size,and it is small,I don't think you'll find a better light.I'm kicking myself for selling my #6 proto type. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Now I have to wait like everyone else,ALL OVER AGAIN! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif(stupid,stupid,stupid!)

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok.. Here is the update. I just got them back from plating the reflector. Finally! I will be building them and hopefully start shipping in a couple of days.

indenial

Enlightened
Yippee! Hmmmm. It's been awhile but as I recall I ordered some N-Cell battery adapters and rechargeable batteries, too. Will they likely be shipped all at once Chris? Thanks.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah! They should be shipped all at once. If you get your order but are missing the adapters or batteries be sure to e-mail me and let me know. This is a lot of paper work I have to do to get all these orders out. I really wish I wouldn't have allowed for adding the adapters and batteries to the order. This makes it very difficult for me. Oh Well, Back to work building the lights.

coachbigdog

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
FRANKVZ said:
CHRIS, I MISSED THE LAST ORDER. WHEN WILL WE BE ABLE TO ORDER THESE AGAIN? THANKS FRANK

[/ QUOTE ]

Just received a pm from Chris when I asked the same question.He said that it will take him a few days to buld and ship the prepaid ones out then another few days to get the other ones on his site.I suggest you just check his site at the end of the week.That's what I'll be doing because if you don't,you're liable to miss out again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

javafool

Enlightened
YaHoooo. The Key-Lux AA is a great light so I have high expectations for the N-cell. Since I took delivery of the adaptors and spare batteries early, they are charged and ready to go.

I bought 2 batteries and 2 adapters because they are so reasonably priced and I can charge them even in a charger that requires charging in pairs. The 500mA batteries charge really fast, even on slow charge.

java

Key-Lux AA 03/60

FRANKVZ

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
coachbigdog said:

Just received a pm from Chris when I asked the same question.He said that it will take him a few days to buld and ship the prepaid ones out then another few days to get the other ones on his site.I suggest you just check his site at the end of the week.That's what I'll be doing because if you don't,you're liable to miss out again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

[/ QUOTE ]That figures, I'll be out of town at the end of the week! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got a shipping notice today! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

dasfx

Newly Enlightened
Alright, where do i sign up? I want one of these things bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DasFX

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
You should be checking HERE over the next week or so and keep your eyes on the forum here. They won't last long!

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my Key-Lux N cell in the mail today. WOW! What a great little light! As soon as I get a chance, I'll post some pics alongside its big brother, the Key-Lux AA CPF special. Thanks, Chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.