Key-Lux N-Cell light Production Progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stockwiz

Enlightened
nice. There has been a market for these for such a long time that will finally be filled. Will the AA models be regularly carried as well?

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
If these new units haven't been machined yet, can I suggest a bit longer thread on the bezel side or something similar. There a fine line between turning the light off and unscrewing to the point where the bezel comes off.

[/ QUOTE ]
These have already been machined. They will be going to get plated tomorrow. I will make that change on the next batch.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
TnC_Products said:
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
If these new units haven't been machined yet, can I suggest a bit longer thread on the bezel side or something similar. There a fine line between turning the light off and unscrewing to the point where the bezel comes off.

[/ QUOTE ]
These have already been machined. They will be going to get plated tomorrow. I will make that change on the next batch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. I can't wait to get my hands on these. The silver polished ones I own are awesome, so I know they'll even be nicer after the plating.

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Doh! Looks like the pre-order run is sold out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Next time.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
The platers have them. They seem to be taking quite a while at the platers and getting vacuum metalized (Reflector coating). It would be nice to do the plating in house that way I could control how long it takes. I machine everything pretty quick but outside processing takes too long.

fluorescent

Enlightened
Chris,
If you did the plating in house, I could have a black/orange splash to match my 5w.... you mentioned that the peeps that did the splash are not going to do it anymore... any other options for splash in the future?

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
There won't be any more splash in the future. The other company I know that does splash ano Charges $80.00/light for 2 colors and $20.00 each additional color after that. So if you wanted a 3-color ano light the price would be $100.00 just for the Anodizing. That is a little too much extra to add to the price of the light.

spica

Newly Enlightened
Can we get an update on the production/shipping schedule for the "key lux N" and the "key lux AA" lights. Thanks.

-spica

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Key-Lux AA should be shipping next week. The key-Lux N-Cells are coming back from the platers and then going to get the reflective coating for the reflector put on.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
indenial said:
I'm having difficulty logging on to Chris' website. Anyone else experience this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok.. The site will be back up within 24 hours. The site went down on friday and my website hosting company couldn't fix the problem till after the holiday when they come back to work. The Tech. Dept was working but they couldn't fix the problem. It has been down since Friday. I had to call them and fixed the problem 1st thing this morning. Now it will take 24hours to become available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chris

indenial

Enlightened
No problem here. I'm sure it was more of an inconvenience for you than it was for us!

Any new word on the status of the N cells?

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got the N-Cell Charger adaptors. Nice devices. I must aslo say the proto N-cell light is killer. Really bright and great beam coming out of that reflector. Thanks for the goods!!

Dynacolt

Enlightened
Damn, missed the pre-order for the Key-Lux N-cells /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
I will be eagerly waiting with my finger on the "purchase now" key /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.