Klarus XT11-small review with interesting photos

CamoNinja

Enlightened
Didn't like it, traded it for a Solarforce LX2 and a Fenix E01. UI wasn't that great for me (I like L/M/H). Throw was so so. Though I know it wasn't a throw light. Light was very well made. Flashlion great pictures.

FlashLion

Enlightened
Didn't like it, traded it for a Solarforce LX2 and a Fenix E01. UI wasn't that great for me (I like L/M/H). Throw was so so. Though I know it wasn't a throw light. Light was very well made. Flashlion great pictures.

:whistle:Everyone likes more throw.Look at my avatar-my DIY project 52mm smooth reflector+XML T6 adjusted by me for perfect spot,just at my taste.

Cheers

loquutis79

Enlightened
I have the XT2C and I very much like this product. It would be my only EDC if it were not for the fact that my Eagletac D25LC2 is a little smaller and lighter. So I do alternate between the two. Both great lights.

I got to the point where I felt I had enough flashlights and would not know what to do with more of them. I am sure that I will by more in time, and I am sure that the XT11 will be one of the next lights I get.

There is just something different about the Klarus line which I very much like. The color of the body, the way all the corners are softened up, the dual tailcap switch, etc. I just find it to be a very nice looking light. And of course the build quality and performance are top shelf.

Very good light.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is just something different about the Klarus line which I very much like. The color of the body, the way all the corners are softened up, the dual tailcap switch, etc. I just find it to be a very nice looking light. And of course the build quality and performance are top shelf.

you hit the nail on the head about the differences in the Klarus lineup quite well :D

FlashLion

Enlightened
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6856/sa550340s.jpg

I still love that pic. for some reason the emitters on "moonlight" modes that light up so you can see the reflectors are sooooo cool. :D

Here are a new versions of this shot>>>
On this photo is visible the difference in orange peel reflectors on RS 11(right) and XT11(center),flashlight with smooth reflector(left).
Visible is also the difference in the colors of the anti reflective coated glass.

Here you can see a very interesting color reflections of the AR coated glass lenses.
Look at how the smooth reflectors magnifies the image of the LED.You can see the wires in the LED increased size.

Enjoy!:cool:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are a new versions of this shot>>>
On this photo is visible the difference in orange peel reflectors on RS 11(right) and XT11(center),flashlight with smooth reflector(left).
Visible is also the difference in the colors of the anti reflective coated glass.

Here you can see a very interesting color reflections of the AR coated glass lenses.
Look at how the smooth reflectors magnifies the image of the LED.You can see the wires in the LED increased size.

Enjoy!:cool:

those. are. AWESOME!!

Sontag

Newly Enlightened
flashlion, I just wanted to say thanks for your great review. I bought an XT11 about a month ago based partly on your review, and I have been very impressed with the light so far.

I appreciate your efforts.

FlashLion

Enlightened
flashlion, I just wanted to say thanks for your great review. I bought an XT11 about a month ago based partly on your review, and I have been very impressed with the light so far.

I appreciate your efforts.

Thank you!
Good choice :thumbsup: XT11 is very good flashlight.
Enjoy the light! and :welcome:

FlashLion

Enlightened
The photographs are extremely well done.

Thanks.

flashlion, very good review of a very good light.
Thanks

Thank you.I am very glad you like my review.
Your feedback keeps me practicing/experimentalise with my camera.Check out my Klarus RS11 review.The pictures are the best I can at this moment.I'm not sure about the text part but I think the photos are really good.There I uploaded 360° animation of the flashlight,the first I ever made. Enjoy!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Reediculous

Newly Enlightened
Glad i saw this thread ... Im new here and i just bought this light! it will be my first of many i can tell. should be here thursday! Can't wait

FlashLion

Enlightened
Glad i saw this thread ... Im new here and i just bought this light! it will be my first of many i can tell. should be here thursday! Can't wait
:welcome:
Congratulations,XT11 is an excellent start of your collection :thumbsup:.

HaileStorm

Enlightened
The xt11 is definitely a great light! Built very well and performance is top notch, especially the ui. I put the spare o-ring at the notch in the tailcap for extra waterproofing:
C4B2AAC0-4C9E-4C03-96E6-800B9834484F-792-000000C99518E467.jpg

I also found the perfect diffuser for it from my unused BaLens white balance cap:
B23E2349-084D-4ABA-B987-8279285F4555-792-000000C99475F7B4.jpg

Finally, here it is along with my fave xt2c:
94B49918-5E72-41FD-A294-EFED38F16A14-792-000000C993C003F2.jpg

Used these pics in various threads here in cpf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD