Lights that dangle around your neck or attach to your keys.....

Disco888

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I've just found that my torch that lives on my keys has unscrewed itself :mecry:and so now I only have the tailcap.....:oops:......can't even remember what it was....

So, wot do you carry around your neck or on your keys..????

I'm after some ideas......Seen some beautiful torches that would look the part but would always be worried of losing the torch (again!)..

So wot are your thoughts>????:thinking:

Disco

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mt Fenix E01 has never come unscrewed and has been on my keyring for several weeks.

Disco888

Newly Enlightened
Fenix E01 was what I was thinking of next-----haven't seen anything else I like as much in the same price bracket

metlarules

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just use cheap fauxtons. You can get them at battery junction or lighthound for about a buck apiece.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Around my neck I carry a Lummi Ti. Wee & on my key chain is a Mc Gizmo Sapphire. Prior to the Sapphire, I carried an Arc-P on my key chain.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a McGizmo Sapphire on a Ti chain around my neck and brass Peak N cell Shastas on most keychains.

James Hamon

Newly Enlightened
Fenix eo1 is great except for the beam color not that noticeable unless white wall hunting and since there is no window covering the front dust can get in the reflector but doesn't affect the light.great other than those two things.

Disco888

Newly Enlightened
So, whats the answer in a similar price bracket to the E01???? Don't mind paying a bit more for a better light but dwouldn't want to pay a significant more (esp. if its only a small improvement)....???

Disco:candle:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or a Inova Microlight (although some have problem with the sensitive switch)
Or a Abitax Tag Light

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
On my keys, an Arc AAA on one keyring, and 2 Photon Freedoms (one white, one yellow) on my other keyring. I only carry a light around my neck if I feel I need that extra light. In those cases, I use a Surefire E1L, or L1.

ypsifly

Enlightened
Since I always leave the house with a PD20 and/or an E1b, I use Streamlights that use button cells for the "light" work. Key-Mate on a neck lanyard and a Nano clipped to my SAK which is always in my pocket.

I don't keep a light on my key chain because I have a lot of keys on it and it rattles and bangs against the dashboard enough already on these rough Michigan roads.

zx7dave

Enlightened
Here's my favorite keychain light...
DSC01121.jpg

:nana:

Ok seriously the Fenix LOD, also the Streamlight Nano are great choices..if you don't mind the size increase I usually find a Nitecore EX10 on my keychain...

Benson

Flashlight Enthusiast
A LH fauxton, and a Streamlight Nano. The Nano has the same beam as the E01, just a tiny bit dimmer, a lot more compact, and runs DD on coin cells instead of regulated from a AAA.

Ritch

Enlightened
As I am always EDCing one or two quality flashlights, I have a simple coin cell light from the Hound on my keys.

GreySave

Enlightened
Streamlight Keymate for several years now as my final backup and / or "it's always there" light. Rarely used, but always ready.