Montreal area GT with special guests from the Ottawa/Gatineau area

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
If we can get more attendance, I can make it May 12 or 26. I'd kinda feel guilty if James couldn't make it since he's been showing so much interest for that last 3 GT's.

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
I prefer May 12, as another very good friend's bday is on the 26th, but with him we usually go out later.
I'll be able to make either day.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a larger attendance possibility for the 26. Also, the weather has been a little moody lately, the 26 seems like a much safer bet.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still looking into May 12 or 26... I might make it later rather than sooner if the weather is still so cold

Last edited:

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received my work schedule: I'm working on the 26th... :mad: Seems like I won't be able to be there...

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's nearly impossible to suit everyone's schedule... there's still the cave outing I'm planning...

Last edited:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I'm setting the date for May 12 and I'm reserving the 26 as a backup date if it rains.

If demand is strong enough by the absentees of the 12, I will readily have a second one on the 26 or some later date.

Last edited:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
RECALL: the date has been set for May 12 at 7:30 p.m. In case of rain it will be pushed to the 26th​ as many of us can't make it the 19th​. Here's the google link for directions.

Kirkland Tim Hortons

Point A is the highway exit and point B is the Tim's about 3 street lights away. To get to the trail, just keep going to the end on Antoine-Faucon (about 1 km). From there it's about a minute walk on the trail to get to my test ground.

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bah I got stuck being on call this weekend. It was supposed to be my off week. Make sure you guys get a group shot so we can put faces to names. Have fun and what happens in Montreal stays in Montreal :p

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've found a baysitter for Saturday, I should then be there...:thumbsup:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bah I got stuck being on call this weekend. It was supposed to be my off week. Make sure you guys get a group shot so we can put faces to names. Have fun and what happens in Montreal stays in Montreal :p

LOL, this ain't Vegas but, then again, we got the real strip clubs :p

I'll be bringing my camera and tripod for beamshots. It's a drag you can't be there, but there will be at least one more this summer.

I've found a baysitter for Saturday, I should then be there...:thumbsup:

:twothumbs

I was thinking we could bring sandwiches, chips, soft drinks and camping chairs to get more time in the field. If anyone has a folding table, that would also help.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent. I'll bring a cooler with ice

[EDIT] It's a small cooler, but should fit drinks for everyone.

Last edited: