Montreal area GT with special guests from the Ottawa/Gatineau area

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Guys if it's a Canadian event and you would like a sponsor, drop a line :)

When someone is giving away a shiny new V11R or something, there's more incentive to come.

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
i can be there.

Incentive for you to show up.

I'll be there
Rare titanium goodies.
Lots of Surefire lights. ~14
I'll be there.

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
My table is rather small, if ever someone can bring another one... We might have a lot of lights to display. :)drool:)

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
We'll most likely be short of 10 this time around, but I'll definitely take the challenge to meet the requirements of your generous offer Jason. I'm planning at least one more GT this summer and with an incentive like that I'm sure we can get at least 10 people. I'll even pitch in a secondary price of my own (to be determined at this time)

For the rest of the incentive, i'll match the number of lights already mentioned (only 1 surefire though, but it's got a powerful malkoff and I have a TK70 :devil: Oh, and a V11R high CRI)

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
if we are more than 5 members I'll give away a headlamp.
Edit, I forgot it at home, I'll draw for it tonight and that person has to get it next meet! Yay

Last edited:

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
d8da1dc3-c075-b19b.jpg

For my first meet it was good. a great bunch of guys. I hope there's a bigger turn out next time.

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was great. Even if we were only 4, I really had a good time. Great people, with amazing lights...

Here a shot of the lights, and Cataract's lights were not out yet, so try to imagine about 40 more...

lightsni.jpg

And here's a group shot to see what we look like...

group.jpg

computernut

Enlightened
Dang-it! I hate not getting emails when I get PM's on CPF. I was expecting the GTG was May 26th still :shakehead Sorry I missed out on the fun, I'll be there next time.

EDIT: Just noticed the setting to received emails on new PM's, must be from the last upgrade.

Last edited:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh what fun it was. We even had some visit from 3 deers. Had I thought about it sooner I would have been able to take a picture of the 3 pairs of green balls floating in the field.

Dang-it! I hate not getting emails when I get PM's on CPF. I was expecting the GTG was May 26th still :shakehead Sorry I missed out on the fun, I'll be there next time.

EDIT: Just noticed the setting to received emails on new PM's, must be from the last upgrade.

I had some trouble with that myself... really unfortunate, but we'll make the next one even better. As you all saw we now have a challenge to get 10 guys together.

I haven't had a chance to resize the pictures with ALL the lights on the table, I should get around to it wednesday.

The idea for a camping trip has been suggested again... any takers? one night is not enough to try all the lights properly...

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the pic of you guys! Let me know if you will be in Vancouver in June!

That's the one corner of north America I have yet to visit, but not likely this year though...

More pictures:

144_146e97_186eaee_oJ.jpg.thumb

143_146e98_d127b946_oJ.jpg.thumb

142_146e99_15c5926_oJ.jpg.thumb

There still is enough room on the table for 6 more guys :D

Last edited: