<<NEW>> ArmyTek - Grizzly, Smart, Partner, Wizard Pro, Tiara Pro, Gallant, Forsage

kj2

Flashaholic
Re: <<NEW>> ArmyTek - Grizzly, Smart, Partner, Wizard Pro, Tiara Pro, Gallant, Forsa

Armytek Partner now at HKe.

scsmith

Newly Enlightened
Re: <<NEW>> ArmyTek - Grizzly, Smart, Partner, Wizard Pro, Tiara Pro, Gallant, Forsa

Where are ArmyTek lights made?
My Viking S box says assembled in Canada with US and Japan electronic components. Which may mean they're made in China and then the Cree or Nichia LED is put into the host when it arrives in Canada so they can claim that they're assembled in Canada. Of course they may have shipped production fully to China by now.

scsmith

Newly Enlightened

Armytek Grizzly Mt-G2...

• World's first MT-G2 LED flashlight!
From www.armytek.com/products/flashlights.

I guess they missed the memo on the Crelant 7G10 and Solarforce S2200 (and vinhnguyen54 and the other custom builders MT-G2 lights here on CPF - like my vinh MT-G2 DD P60 drop-in :devil: ).

UMDTERPS

Newly Enlightened

Armytek Smart A2 / XM-L2 / 620lm / TIR 20°:80° / 2xAA
Armytek Smart A2 / XM-L2 (Warm) / 530lm / TIR 20°:80° / 2xAA

Looks like the lights have been posted:
http://www.armytek.com/products/flashlights

Dang! Thats a bright AA, maybe overstated...I wonder what the LUX will be? But I am really curious about the bikes lights.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Armytek Smart A2 / XM-L2 / 620lm / TIR 20°:80° / 2xAA
Armytek Smart A2 / XM-L2 (Warm) / 530lm / TIR 20°:80° / 2xAA

Looks like the lights have been posted:
http://www.armytek.com/products/flashlights

Dang! Thats a bright AA, maybe overstated...I wonder what the LUX will be? But I am really curious about the bikes lights.

see here for further discussion of Smart flashlight:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?361905-Armytek-Smart-A1-(1x-Eneloop-AA-340-lumen)

king2penn

Enlightened

Really like the difference in feel and texture of the ArmyTek anodizing vs the other brands

kj2

Flashaholic

Hmmm just noticed another change again for the Grizzly, they are now going to use the MT-G2 instead of the MK-R.

"World's first MT-G2 LED flashlight!" well they can forget about that claim :p

king2penn

Enlightened

The Crelant 7G10 MT-G2 had a pretty tight hotspot with a neutral tint to it. Light companies like to say in their adverts that they are often the first in the world with that LED - but that is often not true

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast

Really like the difference in feel and texture of the ArmyTek anodizing vs the other brands

Totally agree with you. The matt finish feels very different. To me it feels somehow softer, warmer to the touch and fantastically grippy.

I have seen a few other lights with a matt finish to the anodising, but the ArmyTek Predator was the first one I knew of. I remember when the Predator originally came out there was a split between those that liked the feel of it and those that seemed to really dislike it.

The only down-side is that matt anodised surfaces seem to show marks more than shiny ones so they look 'used' quicker.

kj2

Flashaholic

ifbc6e.jpg

Limited Edition?? Didn't know that :)

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast

unique stunning looks!!
wizard011369313721519e1.jpg

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast

Someone has to bring it up...Armytek TIARA? What were they smoking that day?

I've been looking at Armytek for a while...only company who makes impact/water resistant claims WELL past the specs. I really want to try one out, see if the build is really as robust as the claims. Now, the hard part is going to be choosing one.

utlgoa

Enlightened

oeh, that Grizzly one :D goes on my watchlist :)
The Grizzly featuring the Cree MK-R LED is no longer being advertised on the site. What's up with that ?

kj2

Flashaholic

The Grizzly featuring the Cree MK-R LED is no longer being advertised on the site. What's up with that ?

Is now advertised with the MT-G2 led.

Sukram

Newly Enlightened

Partner A1

24bxl.jpg
2wck95t.jpg

Partner A2

2mocuu9.jpg
2vdppvl.jpg

and the C1

dhd0fr.jpg
2lnba6s.jpg
Partner flashlights are in stock and till 7th June with 20% discount. One more discount from armytek. Good!

utlgoa

Enlightened

Is the Armytek Grizzly featuring the Cree MK-R..... D.O.A. ?
Is now advertised with the MT-G2 led.