*new* Fenix TK51

NorthernStar

Enlightened
I hope to hear more about this light soon,and hopefuly pics :). There has been remarkable silent about this coming TK51 light. Leakings regarding new lights usually appears faster on this forum than it has in this case.

bmwproboi05

Newly Enlightened
could not wait anymore... Decided to get the tk75 since shaologear was having somewhat of a special on it.

Hopefully more news comes out about the tk 51 i can always get more lights :D

kj2

Flashaholic
could not wait anymore... Decided to get the tk75 since shaologear was having somewhat of a special on it.

Hopefully more news comes out about the tk 51 i can always get more lights :D

That was/is a good deal from Shaologear. To bad Fenix didn't give more info on the TK51.

kj2

Flashaholic
Just spill it. It will come out anyways (or isn't?). :devil:.

What I've read is that possibly Fenix has the (prototype-version)TK51 on the Asia Outdoor Trade Show 2013 in Nanjing. (24-27 July)
That's all I can say at this moment.

texbaz

Newly Enlightened
Well I mined the web, no news on this supposed light, definitely had my interest peaked. Since the Asia Outdoor Trade Show 2013 has come and gone which, would have been a great place to debut this gem,TK75 just a tad bit big for my intended use, would have been nice to at least see a prototype. I noticed the link in the first thread is 404 oh well.

Last edited:

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bet it's still coming for sure. Fenix is one of the leading companies in this bright industry and they don't have a light in this form factor yet. It'll come soon.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
kj2 has more info about the TK51. He wrote earlier that he is not allowed to reveal any details about this light,but it would be great if he could confirm that the TK51 is still coming and has not been canceled.

I also noticed the link in the first thread is 404,which is not a good sign.

kj2

Flashaholic
kj2 has more info about the TK51. He wrote earlier that he is not allowed to reveal any details about this light,but it would be great if he could confirm that the TK51 is still coming and has not been canceled.

There is a prototype. I do not know if Fenix has a release date in their mind.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
There is a prototype. I do not know if Fenix has a release date in their mind.

Thank you for the reply! So,the TK51 is still just a prototype and is still under development and testing if i understand it correctly? Then it can take several months,maybe until September until the light will be released.

kj2

Flashaholic
Thank you for the reply! So,the TK51 is still just a prototype and is still under development and testing if i understand it correctly? Then it can take several months,maybe until September until the light will be released.

They're still busy with it yeah, for what I've heard. Have no idea how far they are with testing.

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast
fu2g3q.jpg

Latest posts