New Smallest 3W Raw Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robban

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
leadfoot said:
Is the Raw a one time run or will these be available in the future?

Leadfoot

[/ QUOTE ]
From the first post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
[ QUOTE ]
orb said:
Anybody who wishes to buy a Raw & is not on the list May do so as there is no limit on these.

[/ QUOTE ]

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
First I showed my friends an LGI. They all said, "Whoa."

Then later I showed them a smaller light, the LionHeart. They all took a step back and said, "Whoa."

Then later still I showed them some even smaller lights, namely the CR2 Larry Light and the Ichishiki. They all took a step back and said "Whoa!" two times.

Then recently I showed them another small light, the Jil-Lite DD running on an RCR2 li-ion. They all staggered back and yelled "WOW!" several times.

Now if this new small light of Rob's puts out what I think it will, these friends of mine will likely drop to their knees, cross their hearts, and not say a thing - for they will be speechless. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

anch

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for 1 light with charger and battery, and 1 extra battery.

anch

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
List updated.

Tritium Slot,(You Were right Solarflare) I would prefer to leave the machine shop to get on with the job hassle free which is why I went for getting them all done.
I am suppling a case like the one Orb comes in. This is included with all of your Raw's.
This if you keep your Raw in it will keep the pocket boogers out of the Slot.
However if you guys are not happy with this please make a list of those who do not want the milled slot (Solars Good at lists) & we will not mill slots in the shy ones.
DSC04358.sized.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif For the Cool Words Mr Bulk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon11.gif

SolarFlare

Enlightened
Unmilled List (nice hint Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif)

Wisti 1
Amorphous 1
arewethereyetdad 1
PhotonFanatic 2
270winchester 1
hj007 1
fleshlite 1
Monolith 2
Residue 1
Geheim 1
Modamag 2
Frenchy 1
HVAC 1
Dallas 1
Red Dot 2
bajaiman 1
Roger11 1

21 unmilled

anch and McShawn let us know wether you want a milled slot or not?

[ QUOTE ]
SolarFlare said:
Unmilled List

Wist 1
Amorphous 1
arewethereyetdad 1
easilyled 2
PhotonFanatic 2
Ctechlite 2
270winchester 1
hj007 1
fleshlite 1

12 unmilled

anch didn't state in his post and Scudinc has paid for one but doesn't seem to want one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just corrected spelling. Thanks, SolarFlare, for putting this list together.

SolarFlare

Enlightened
Sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif corrected /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
I'm keeping mine milled, mainly because that way I have The Option. Suppose some super bright or really cool new color of tritium vial comes out? I could still silicone one in, while the shy ones (lights, not people) could not - or supposing I sold it for some reason - the buyer would have that same Option and would likely buy mine over someone else's with no slot. Keeping the slot clean would involve no more than running a cotton swab down the center every once in a while - and I would only do that if taking pictures or something. Otherwise, my lights are for Using!

SolarFlare

Enlightened
OMG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif don't give them ideas Charlie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif so thats you back off the list then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

MY

Enlightened
Mr. Orb, if you can please post a picture comparing the RAW to the Jil Rev DD if possible. My Jil DD is incredibly small - if the RAW is smaller, I will be quite impressed.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.