Photos of your lights

Kraft

Newly Enlightened
The 'Hog***ker 9000' , a work in progress. (son of it's predecessor the 'Pig***ker 5000, which no longer lives).

HogFucker9000.jpg

Shenanigans

Newly Enlightened
The 'Hog***ker 9000' , a work in progress. (son of it's predecessor the 'Pig***ker 5000, which no longer lives).

Sweet baby Jesus...what am I looking at here? Is it a gun that shoots giant flashlights instead of bullets?

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
That looks awsome. Nice work.

Sweet baby Jesus...what am I looking at here? Is it a gun that shoots giant flashlights instead of bullets?

I know just by the picture that I'd hate to an opponent in flashlight tag :crackup:

purelite

Enlightened
LOL, yeah what the hell is that thing Kraft. At first I thought it says HogKiller. But now I am guessing it is some sort of pneumatic plunging device created by a plumber with too much time on his hands? :)

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Here are my first posts to a thread started by a good friend.

smarkum, your photos are inspiring!

My First Run ti LF2XT got a nice accessory from Dark Sucks :thumbsup:

scaled.php

Here's one of my favorite EDC lights that went to the spa a little while back for a neutral XML upgrade and got dressed up for use tonight.

scaled.php

stoli67

Enlightened
Is that the bezel that I sent you complete with trits? Nice.

Can't wait to put my Clicky up here with all 11 trits installed....

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
Nice Hiro! Way to dress up your light in the Halloween spirit!

This pic TRIED to be a great pic. . . it is only an okay pic. Not enough ambient light going on. . . didn't think to bring my Mule on the Halloween walk. Not sure I would have had room for it between the kids coats, lights, edc stuff filling my pockets, candy filling my pockets . . . etc!

anyway, you get the idea. and, isn't the Gavina beautiful!

DSC00598.jpg

Last edited: