Photos of your lights

murph111

Newly Enlightened
6742595283_5888bc8f1d_z.jpg

(taken from android phone-dell streak)
Some how I ended up here while looking for some replacement AAA battery's:thinking:
Several days later and endless hours here at CPF. I dropped 200 bucks on a new Fenix TK21 U2, 2 Redilast 18650 31000mHa batteries, and a Pila IBC Charger.
Also ordered a bike mount. Though I'm not sure why yet. Guess I'll try it out on the mountain bike,lol. It will be interesting to see if it will mount on my motorcycle as some type of utility device for other things (Is the thought in the back of my mind as well :)
Also ordered a couple of TA21 pocket clips. I think they will adapt to the light. If anyone could confirm or refute this, feel free to reply. I'll find out in about a week either way.

Anyways about the pic:
Led Lenser (Coast) focus twist head, 60 Lumens, gold contacts, 3 AAA. But switch on/off. Half press for moment light.
To the best of my memory it's about 3+ years old it this point.
Bought it at Lowe's for about 50 bucks. I think it was wrapped in "Coast" packaging. Though, it is not printed on the flashlight itself. It has taken a beating and still works great. Just ordered new rechargeable batteries for it :) Not before sinking 200 bucks into my new toy :sick2:

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
:aaa: ... Man y'all got some serious lights! ... :kewlpics: ... Is all I gotta say!

klhk

Newly Enlightened
I am new comer here and I only got one flash light.

Rofis JR20

UpCPFYohRV2itJIe.v8zvA.jpg

PSqtI8ROCmh7ypJikTWoMw.jpg

ktEOUTBDMdjxqfj4tCCC5w.jpg

Maxspam

Newly Enlightened
rMwUX.jpg

This is the first proper light I've had since I lost my TA-30 Pretty happy with it except for the mushy button and the fact that it seems to not regulate batteries as it should delivering full brightness until the cell is exhausted. (dims towards the end of cells)

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am new comer here and I only got one flash light.
Rofis JR20
This is the first proper light I've had since I lost my TA-30 Pretty happy with it except for the mushy button and the fact that it seems to not regulate batteries as it should delivering full brightness until the cell is exhausted. (dims towards the end of cells)
:welcome: