Photos of your lights

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
My humble collection plus 2 P60 hosts I just can't seem to work in the rotation.

First, the newest (demo-ing it's moonlight mode)...I present the LS20.1B...over 9 months in the making with two protos!! DaFab went over the top on this idea. I actually challenged him to make the three levels on the flood, but that didn't work out. Instead, a resistor makes that XML into a crazy low ONLY! And then add a great three speed XPG reflector. Overkill in flashlight luxury to say the least.

LS201B.jpg

CollectionPlus2.jpg

CollectionPlus2b.jpg

I love mules. :)

obi

Last edited:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are my Sunwayman Ti that I sent off for Balint and DLC coating.

In my opinion the colour and Finnish is far superior to Sunwayman Ti2. Certainly the DLC is a very shiny black.

Photos don't do justice. I am so impressed with the coatings I think I am going to send a TNC Host and perhaps a McGizmo to be coated.

DSC01787.jpg

Rokron

Newly Enlightened
Nice! I like that coating. Hmm, I see another Ti coming. Would you or anyone know where I can get this DLC coating done here in the States?
Here are my Sunwayman Ti that I sent off for Balint and DLC coating.

In my opinion the colour and Finnish is far superior to Sunwayman Ti2. Certainly the DLC is a very shiny black.

Photos don't do justice. I am so impressed with the coatings I think I am going to send a TNC Host and perhaps a McGizmo to be coated.

DSC01787.jpg

zenbeam

Enlightened
Here are some of my beginner collection lights - at least when compared with some of the fancier lights in preceding posts! Nice stuff in this thread!

SAM_0061.jpg

SAM_0081.jpg

I ordered a P100A2 and the merchant was out of stock (although listed as in stock online), so they sent me a P20A2 so I wouldn't be disappointed - but their intention was to send me another P100A2 with an upgraded LED only.... They certainly made this customer happy!
SAM_0063.jpg

e01blue01.jpg

SAM_0082.jpg

The "pink" E01 went to the wife. The gift set was a perfect excuse to buy the LD01. I liked the E01 so much after getting the set that I quickly wound up ordering myself the blue one (pictured above).
SAM_0041.jpg

SAM_0028.jpg

SAM_0047.jpg

d13avo

Enlightened
IMG_0044a.jpg

I think that I have a few too many of these....

And I still have one 6 trit switch, a 3 trit switch, and 4 bezels coming!

DSC_0005.jpg

Hi could please tell me where you get these switches and bezels from and are they easy to install.

Regards
Paul

stoli67

Enlightened
Switches and cooling fins are from Steve Ku over on the market place...... a little bit of elbow grease required to disassemble the lights
Two clips from Steve KU... One is a McGizmo clip installed by Barry at Precsionworks.

IMG_0086.jpg

New JHanko Bezel in the middle! Barry at Precision Works did the top bezel.

The Battery tube mod is by Barry

IMG_0090.jpg

A closeup of the switches

IMG_0089.jpg

Closeup of the Bezels...

Barry's on the left , JHankos in the Middle Standard on the right
IMG_0092.jpg

Last edited:

stoli67

Enlightened
My three Titanium LF2XTs now with one Moddoolar clip (thanks Hiro)

IMG_0085.jpg

and a Stainless Steel Peak Logan with new Moddoolar Clip!

IMG_0084.jpg

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
I was thinking about finishing the black V10R Ti2 with these parts:
scaled.php

I think that this could be a very good looking light that improves upon the original clip and the poor feel of the ti button.

stoli67

Enlightened
Hiro that will look fantastic!

I think my Delrin rings might arrive today..... wil put them into the Gold And Black V0Rs What colour are the trits in the Beel and cooling ring going to be?