Photos of your lights

vinsanity286

Newly Enlightened
t7zeya.jpg

tylerq219

Newly Enlightened
new guy here! I have a small collection of flashlight tht i use everyday and some I dont. Mostly streamlights and sunfires. Just bought the new Streamlight protac hl-3.

Nightflash

Newly Enlightened
Loads of just fantastic flashlights***** You keep posting:) wonderful

here´s just a plain, handy and simple walking light, it´s 30/245 lumen are fine in and around the car too at night
KlarusP2A_3336-1024_zps0acdd656.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Great lights guys,i have the p1a nightflash and my clip broke,getting another from klarus is as good as impossible after many many emails.

But as a basic AA light its my daily go to work light

Simple twisty but leave head tight as low is too low in work,find cell life not best compared to the t10s for example.

Find the momentary useful but a little uncomfortable around the switch due to thin walls and pressure required.

Have an e25 on way for a 2xAA light,would have probably got the klarus p2a if i had better service,so right now i will not be buying any product of theirs again...........

Last edited:

Nightflash

Newly Enlightened
New arrival and instant favourite. This Nitecore SRT5 is so well thought through and adaptable to different situations that I want to call it perfect. Really fascinated how well its grip is and on a surface it never rolls, really stable with tailstand ability. Overall impressive functions and operation with moonlight and infinite brightness adjustability up to 750 lumen. Weak blue and red on extra leds but these are handy extras. Each function has a separate place on the selector ring and You instinctively "know" where it is, like to not have to "cycle through modes" but selecting them directly. Great torch:twothumbs
nitecoresrt53498_1024_zps06bcaa01.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
That's a busy pic!!! Wow some awesome stuff there Tmack ........I think you need a panorama shot :laughing:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
asemeder.jpg

Zt and Crk huh? You have good taste. Wish I was in a position to download that trade my friend

What is the green knife?

pageyjim

Enlightened
asemeder.jpg

Zt and Crk huh? You have good taste. Wish I was in a position to download that trade my friend

What is the green knife?

It's a Todd Begg FG Bodega. No prob maybe trade sometime in the future. Nice ZT 0560, I have the 0561. Both nice!

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are big!
I like those little Crk with wood inlay.
I would love to grab one.

I carry my large 21 tanto everyday. It's no longer pristine, but if I pay that much for a knife, I'm getting my use out of it. Hopefully for many years.

pageyjim

Enlightened
They are big!
I like those little Crk with wood inlay.
I would love to grab one.

I carry my large 21 tanto everyday. It's no longer pristine, but if I pay that much for a knife, I'm getting my use out of it. Hopefully for many years.

Thanks, lol yeah a mix of big and small really. The Mnandi will prob end up as a gift for my son. You have to have atleast one CRK I think. I usually carry a BM mini griptilian. Mainly due to where I live and travel, NJ and NY. The large 21 gains a lot of character with use imo.