Photos of your lights

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is crazy when you look back and the outputs we thought(still are in many cases)were adequate for most uses . I struggle fighting artificial light, this requires generally over 100lm or 150+ of flood for close up work. Amazing how things have changed in the last few years, even TV's have not progressed as much. Iirc we had smart phones back then, just the camera and speed have improved over time. Flashlights, well from LED choice, tints and crazy outputs......I think we are spoiled. To top it all of, custom lights made out of your chosen metal with all the internals picked and programmable .

Its a good time to be a flashaholic.......

Amen to that brother!

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are some recent additions

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1473389943.443462.jpg

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks all! Stainless L2t is a good value, feels great in hand and I have temporarily the incandescent P90 LA. I also received the aluminum seraph sp6 with Ti version en route. K60vn in sand color also en route. Next will be VOB dropin, seraph sp9 with some higher output incandescent bulbs and turbo head.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
One thing come winter(fall) , the lights get more use for me, a lot more!!! It actually helps the dark, miserable cold nights not that bad anymore:)

Yeah I already noticed how much earlier it is getting dark. But then I thought about this hobby and it's definitely nice to be in our situation!

ven

Flashaholic
Yeah I already noticed how much earlier it is getting dark. But then I thought about this hobby and it's definitely nice to be in our situation!

:naughty: pity here in the UK we get rain though.............lots of it!

Tonight's line up

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah those are pretty incredible. That goes for all the pictures in this thread, but the first one in particular stood out to me today.