Photos of your lights

5EHsbig.jpg

LiK09zI.jpg

Last edited:

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's been a good week for new lights. Deadwood customs huckleberry in bronze and TAD topo barrel [emoji3]
9f18a2e4c551d449dad63e320df1c581.jpg
Hadn't heard of Deadwood Custom Works before ... wow, quite a serious light. That twist engraved pattern looks nicely organic. I could see running leather strips in those grooves and then a nice tight knot at the end. ;)

ven

Flashaholic
Nice line up. IMHO, the C2 is the best looking flashlight Surefire ever made. I always enjoy seeing them. Is it still incandescent? Or are you running an LED module?

I love the C2 as well, but found the z2 has crept up and head to head in the fondness stakes...................no love for the z2? its super in hand comfy:poke:
8wIsn9cl.jpg

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the C2 as well, but found the z2 has crept up and head to head in the fondness stakes...................no love for the z2? its super in hand comfy:poke:
8wIsn9cl.jpg
I agree, the Z2 is a classic beauty. Which brand/model is the light on the far left? Also, is that an HDS on the far right?

ven

Flashaholic
Ven, You have such a wonderfully diverse collection of torches. As always, thanks for sharing pictures of them. :popcorn:

~ CG

Thank you for the kind words CG:)

Kind of tapped out. Just bought a Surefire E1B MV. Thank you for the info. I will look into this

Very nice!! congrats

illumination gear is the place come the time, stock goes up/down. I have the pro neutral 2 mode flavour, 13% and 100%. Would put near or close to 4000k, for a very nice bright beam.

ven

Flashaholic
Nice! like the ano on that.

Bargain, sold as faulty as high mode not working, only low mode.............but its a bulb! Not LED, happy days..............Yes the SF incand bulb looks beautiful as well.

HXkZ1Rpl.jpg

eQL3qNjl.jpg