Photos of your lights

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG-20190408-180941.jpg

Little PL2 getting ready for a storm.

Thanks Pete. For clarity the shiney dual use clip is one of three made but a Streamlight Microstream clip works just as well.

Last edited:

ForensicMedicine

Newly Enlightened
Been EDC'ing a Streamlight ProTac HL for years, in many different parts of the world. Always reliable and never a concern of damaging it. With a pocket full of cr123as I'm always good to go!
2531c75716a69f66a36bbb82b6140513.jpg

Rubicon1000

Newly Enlightened
7WLLAFW.jpg

Here's a few of my surefires. I have other lights but I'm kinda partial to surefire. Hope you guys like them. Dan

Rubicon1000

Newly Enlightened
How cool is that eddie, i dont know how you would keep tabs on everything................crazy stuff :cool:

MAD thats awesome, congrats on the beast:D

No it's an aftermarket. I think it was about 5 bucks. Build quality is about the same and has the spare bulb space in the middle. Dan

Rubicon1000

Newly Enlightened
How cool is that eddie, i dont know how you would keep tabs on everything................crazy stuff :cool:

MAD thats awesome, congrats on the beast:D

Is that blue "spares carrier" a SureFire brand SC1 ? I don't think I've seen that before in blue ....

I wasn't sure if I can say where I got it but they have many different colors to choose from.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
My new pup enjoys my Maglite almost as much as I do. The pup is circa 3/2019, the light I bought and have carried daily since 5/2001. It's got an OP reflector 3 x NiMH, and a custom 3 Mode Warm Drop In.

yw9I832.jpg

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol, thanks! She's a dachsund mix although we're not sure what she's mixed with. 10lbs and a rescue from Puerto Rico. My wife and I live in a rural area of NJ and we walk our dogs a mile every night with no street lights so our lights get a lot of use! I've been rocking the MD1 with an M61W and high low ring for almost a year now and still love it! Can't get my wife away from a Purple 2C Mag I converted to LED.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Good man rescuing a dog Lift'd.

About 5 years ago Mrs. Fixer drove cross country with a friend who was moving all of her belongs in a minivan and pickup truck. She flew back home after.
Well the lady moved back home so my wife again assisted with driving duties.

Both times she carried a wooden 2aa Menards flashlight.
IMG-20190415-182138.jpg

Here it is somewhere in SC on the way back home.