Photos of your lights

Rubicon1000

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to say their are some great people on here and I enjoy seeing all the different types of lights. Keep the pictures coming. Thanks all, Dan

ven

Flashaholic
Rotary/infinite control ring trio and a zebra 219b 9080 4k
5GzBN2hl.jpg

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ugh...... all those beautiful lights, stock and custom specced.
I feel so bad because I don't have a batch that is near of that level just to share here.
The only ones being those others would turn away upon one single look......

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I feel so bad because I don't have a batch that is near of that level just to share here.
Not me brutha.

If it lights up, I like it. Show 'em, please.

IMG-20190420-071154.jpg

Rofis R2 after a long night, stuck somewhere between right angle and straight tube. Forecast of spring-storm-a-gedan never materialized so the Rofis got bored waiting for action and fell asleep rotated to a 45.

Last edited:

akula88

Enlightened
I became addicted in 2004... this was the start of being hooked into lights (specifically round aluminum lights) :) :D
0VNRVp6.jpg

Sucked into the light... the collection grew further... and enamored by the lego feature, especially of the SF E-series
93GaM7o.jpg

... these black-HA were considered 'rarities' to be had back then.
DgUqd8A.jpg

But immediate got 'reformed flashaholic' after a couple of years, after seeing the shock of my CC account :)...

I gutted much of my SF collections, :( and only retained less than a quarter as 'utility lights', but I did continue buying a couple of mod'd ones in some years until the present.
KgFtdI6.jpg

some of the above lights, together with non-SF's
ey27QK6.jpg

Added these after that image in 2013, heads are with mods from DatiLED :
KELDtmM.jpg

Last year, this was a mix-bag of SF collection... more utilitarian in approach rather that pure aesthetics or lumen-chasing :)
maUd1WK.jpg

ven

Flashaholic

As mr fixer said, post em. Please dont feel that way, bottom line its a tool. Some like special metals, some lock away in a safe, others beat to death!. Each to their own:)

ven

Flashaholic
Quite like this even though not really a pen light type person(nor a big fan of AAA either). But its a nice little floody useful nichia beam
bb6XJUGl.jpg

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
I like how your odds and ends are all very nice lights... If a BOSS counts as odds and ends, then dang!! What are some of your favorite lights CG? I'm kinda figuring it's gonna be one of your 47s...