Ra Clicky Fans... Titanium Fans... What do we have here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to have one too, but I know :

- The price of a custom Ra Clicky
- The price of titanium lights

Both together make an estimation which my bank account refuses to let go... lovecpf

dagored

Enlightened
Where do I sign up? Goatee sold me my first RA. Notice I said first. I now have more. I need a titanium RA. Need, not want.

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess this means that my purchase of a new Ra Clickie is on hold until I find out more about a possible new titanium version!

This light will look fantastic in Ti!

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't be certain:devil:, but it looks to be that this could be a picture of a very elusive Titanium Ra Clicky body and tailcap:thinking: What do you make of it:nana:?

TiParts2.jpg

Looks like Aluminum to me.....:ironic:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hide the wife and kids... things aren't going to be the same after sheep and llamas climb trees:hairpull::duck:

Where do I sign up? Goatee sold me my first RA. Notice I said first. I now have more. I need a titanium RA. Need, not want.

You and I have the same problem! When I get a light that I love, I want to buy multiple versions of it and that is why I have bought so many Clicky's and Twisty's. I agree with you about needing Ti Ra Clicky's the only trouble that I need to work out how to get them w/out getting divorce... multiple versions of a Ti Clicky would put me in very hot water.

Looks like Aluminum to me.....:ironic:

:p

But what if it is IS titanium? What if it is a prototype? I am with PSM in thinking that the Ra Clicky is the best light produced and the only way to make it better is to make it out of a material as UNIQUE as TITANIUM:grin2:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is what I know...

The market for Ti lights of this quality on CPF is strong and many (me included for more than 1) will shell out cash for a special edition in titanium of the Ra Clicky. I think that he would be crazy to not offer a Ti Clicky and deliver a light that flashaholics would love... translation; it will sell like hotcakes. If a market exists, then there will be a product that will arrive on the scene to satisfy the market so... if you want something, you gotta ask for it; I know that I have been asking for this one ever since I the Clicky and having been involved in the Ti Twisty project for Krazy Kenster (I wish he was around this place still).

Henry is a flashaholic of the highest magnatude and he seems to genuinely enjoy producing lights that we love and hold in high regard. If he is prototyping the Ti Ra Clicky, he will likely take his time to make it just right; I just hope that he hurries... so take your time but hurry up Henry:nana:

I am interested in seeing how this turns out. There have only been a couple of lights of late that have really caught my eye and this is one of them.

Last edited:

callmaster

Enlightened
Well, emailed Henry and he said they are working on a TI version.

Looks like I'll be saving my money for a TI Clicky from today onwards
:takeit::sold:

EDIT: Thanks PSM, edited the full reply.

Last edited:

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not Al. It IS a Ti Clickie and I've been waiting almost a year for one. Last August 7th was the first time I emailed Henry about one. He's been very coy and dropping hints, but not confirming anything in the last couple months, but it IS a Ti Clickie.

I just hope these come sooner, as in right now, instead of another couple months. I've been looking forward to this light MORE THAN ANY OTHERS!!!

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the smell of Ti in the morning. :devil::thumbsup::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.