Re: Random Pictures Thread Part III

cehowardGS

Newly Enlightened

Here are some of my better purchases:

That's a little .22lr Walther P22 with AAC Pilot. The Evolution 9 goes on my Springfield XDm bitone.
quiettime.jpg

These are my twins.
twins.jpg

Whoever said "money can't buy happiness" never had a wife with breast implants. :thumbsup:

Well stated..;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup: For both pictures...;)

OCD

Enlightened

It's a classic trick using depth perception. The villagers behind the croc are probably 10ft or more behind the croc. A lot of photos of trophy animals are taken in this manner with the person holding the animal (or standing behind it) at full arms length. It makes the object being photographed seem larger than it really is.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm not sure what the actual length of the crock is. I got the picture from a facebook page of a foregn guy. I think the text is like Portuguese or Spanish. If any one wants the link I can send it PM.

As for the girl pic, what tripped me out about that was when I did it was the color.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Please tell me that's just from a set of pictures for the fashion magazine . . . and not an upcoming remake.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Just fashion pics; but you don't think they could pull it off?

No.

Moretz could pull off the role of the young working girl, and probably do a better job than Jody Foster did. But other than that, it would be a disaster! Neo instead of Raging Bull?? Oh Hell no! Not even close. Also, the remake would be disgustingly P.C.; and I can't imagine Scorsese reprising his role in the back of the taxi cab . . .

"Hey, you see that apartment up there? My grand-daughter is up there right now. She's in the arms of a handsome, young, African-American whom she's engaged to. And I couldn't be happier about it. I wanted you to stop here so that I could head upstairs, and give them their wedding gift early."

As Hollywood found out with the remake of "Psycho," you don't remake old classics that were huge box-office successes.

StarHalo

Flashaholic

I think Keanu has more range than he's given credit for, but yeah, De Niro has an edge that Keanu doesn't. I'm not sure how PC they'd make it, but I'd say the bigger issue is that the movie wouldn't have the same impact in today's sociopathic culture, viewers would sympathize too much with Travis Bickle.

Preventing derailment:

1319164621990.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic

And you think they didn't back when the original came out? Not about being sociopathic. Crime was so ridiculously rampant in NYC that a guy like Travis would easily be seen as a hero. That's why in the film; he was!

But yeah, let's stay on-topic . . . Post another pic of a gifted Hollywood actress. :thumbsup:

Monocrom

Flashaholic

I'd let her nibble on my neck any day. :naughty:

StarHalo

Flashaholic

Good news: got a teeny tiny 32Gb USB key for $30 delivered; all my unique and interesting pics are in one place now.

..and then RUSSIANS OUT OF NOWHERE

1254010898976.jpg

Rossymeister

Enlightened

Some tornadic weather that is moving through the area right now:

photo-2.jpg