Return to... The Pumphouse!

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
Put a digital voice recorder in there for a day and see if it picks up any sounds.

Sterno

Newly Enlightened
Wow, just read through the whole original thread and this one, some amazing stuff, not to mention some serious pun action.
Been way too long since I surfed/posted here, great post :thumbsup:

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any updates here? I'm itching to know what's inside that pumphouse in detail and if it really still has power connected :)

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
The truth is out there...

(insert endless loop of TV show X Files theme music into the background of this post)

Phaserburn: Do you have the time available to snap a few new photos of the pumphouse, it's roof, and entrance steps on the evening of the 31st of this month?

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
The truth is out there...

(insert endless loop of TV show X Files theme music into the background of this post)

Phaserburn: Do you have the time available to snap a few new photos of the pumphouse, it's roof, and entrance steps on the evening of the 31st of this month?

Now that could be interesting!!!
very_first_smiley.gif

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have the time available to snap a few new photos of the pumphouse, it's roof, and entrance steps on the evening of the 31st of this month?

You know, that sort of connection shouldn't bother me in the least, but reading it gave me pause for a second. Silly, isn't it? I think I've been watching too many movies...

"Late one dark, cold evening on Halloween, our intrepid explorer made the foolish decision that this was indeed a good night to go alone deep into the pitch-black Connecticut woods, armed only with a digital camera and 13 flashlights in search of things that are there... but shouldn't be."

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know, that sort of connection shouldn't bother me in the least, but reading it gave me pause for a second. Silly, isn't it? I think I've been watching too many movies...

"Late one dark, cold evening on Halloween, our intrepid explorer made the foolish decision that this was indeed a good night to go alone deep into the pitch-black Connecticut woods, armed only with a digital camera and 13 flashlights in search of things that are there... but shouldn't be."

Isn't this your propety? Arm yourself with whatever you'd like:thumbsup:

It would be interesting to rake all the leave up and see what the area looks like:eek:...might find some interesting stuff!..:shrug:

Burgess

Flashaholic
Cool ! ! !

-- and --

Just for fun . . . .

Stick a small (running) tape recorder

in yer' pocket, whilst' snapping photos.

:eeksign:
_

bearhunter

Newly Enlightened

Just give the word an I will fly afue Texans
up there as bodyguard's:poof:

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well PB, we're still waiting for details of your Halloween night excursion to the Pumphouse...and which thirteen lights did you take with you and how did they perform?

You did make it back, didn't you???
speechless-smiley-003.gif