San Jose/Bay Area GTG and BBQ 10/01/11

SheDevil

Newly Enlightened
:thumbsup:Just remember we are a GO RAIN or SHINE !!!!!! :thumbsup:

The guest list keeps expanding. SO excited. I will be checking my messages all afternoon tomorrow so if you need directions, post or send a PM.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Turns out that I can't make it to this one peeps... Got an evening booked at the DeAnza planetarium. Something tells me they dont allow flashlights there 8^(
Looks like its going to be a LOT of fun and another great CPF meet.

Thanks for the invitation... looking forward to pics too!!

PS... can you pelase keep me in the loop if you guys plan another night-hike?... thanks!!

Last edited:

SheDevil

Newly Enlightened
Turns out that I can't make it to this one peeps... Got an evening booked at the DeAnza planetarium. Something tells me they dont allow flashlights there 8^(

PS... can you pelase keep me in the loop if you guys plan another night-hike?... thanks!!

Sorry you cant make it.
Im sure we will do a hike back at Almaden Quick Silver sometime soon.

samuraishot

Enlightened
Aaargh! I got stuck in a meeting here in Sacramento. But I hope you guys are having fun!

I'll try to catch the next GTG. I missed out again... Oh well...

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vicki and Kevin, thanks so much for hosting yet another very fun get together. Ginger and I had a great time. I think Ginger had the most fun of anyone, playing with Lilly.

Kevin, what can I say about those ribs - just that they were to die for. Sam's BBQ has won a lot of awards for their ribs, but I'd choose yours in a heartbeat. The BBQ pork was great also, but I concentrated on the ribs.

Max_Power

Enlightened

Did you see our maxabeam and Blackhawk helicopter searchlight?

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
this maxabeam (jose I hope you don't mind ;) )

Screenshot-2011-10-02_00.21.03.jpg

jake25

Enlightened
Very fun get together, thanks again to Vicki and Kevin. We should do this more often but maybe in a park where we can stretch out that Maxabeam!

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks go out to Kevin and Vicki for organizing this GTG and putting up with our geekiness/weirdness. My wallet is a lot lighter today as a result of buying yet more flashlights. Sheesh! :D

archer6817j

Enlightened
Another big thanks! That was a lot of fun and great to meet you Kevin and Vicki! I always learn something new :) like how to turn off street lights...

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you Vicki & Kevin for hosting another wonderful Bay Area GTG.
We had a wonderful time. My wife and kids immediately visit the sandman when we got into the car.
Thanks again.

SheDevil

Newly Enlightened
SOOO GLAD EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME. Oh man JimH didnt get to blow anything up this time. Have to put that on the list of things to do for the next one.

Latest posts