Show your Solarforce Part II

visigoth

Newly Enlightened
By the way, how hard is it to put a stock McClicky into the average Solarforce? Do they need modding?

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it is a little easier than the Surefire switches, seeing that you can strip the guts out of a Solarforce without baking. I'll bet that the McClicky would go in very easily.

dsche

Newly Enlightened
Blue one with 'rainbow' TI lanyard ring

rainbowLanyard00.jpg

rainbowLanyard02.jpg

rainbowLanyard01.jpg

Diablo_331

Enlightened
I gave two L2P special editions as gifts the other night. They were both equipped with 4.2 amp, H/M/L, warm XMLs from Vinhnguyen54. I gave them each an AW 2900 and a xtar charger. They were both ecstatic! They couldn't believe how bright they were. One of the first things that was said was that it must have cost more than a Surefire. I then explained that it cost a lot less and that they would never have to buy another primary again. After the safety brief about overdriven dropins and li ions they were both set and fully equipped to brighten any situation.

Rees

Enlightened
My newest acquisition #196 :thumbsup:
content__media_external_images_media_1267.jpg

content__media_external_images_media_1268.jpg

Love the stainless steel

Rees

Enlightened
Mine were supposed to be in today, but my wife missed the mailman while I was at work.

Skyraider59

Newly Enlightened
My Collection, all in use conditions.
I love the look of the M6 and I wish they made the head interchangeable with the L2 range.
The interface also is pretty poor!
This could have been such a brilliant flashlight.

solarforce00.jpg

sloarforcemini.jpg

My Mini fitted with two SF lanyard rings sandwiched between green o ring to allow me to use 17500 batteries, the two lanyard rings give you a positive grip when hold in the cigar position.