• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SSC P7 Buck Converter

yotom

Newly Enlightened
Got mine today and must say that i´m totally surprised and happy because of the fast delivery!
Great Price-great service (hints and tips for free!!!)

If KaiDomain would be that fast, i could start assembling-they didn´t even ship after a week...:mad:

Thanks a lot,

Tom

Synergic

Newly Enlightened
I will need one driver for my 7.4V P7 light :twothumbs

Hope you have some soon.

BrownDog52469

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for 2 drivers - one 4.2 volt and one 10.5 volt.

Scott DeBonis = BrownDog52469

Thank you!

Synergic

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for one driver for using with a 7.4V Liion pack and a DSWOI emitter.

Thanks.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would it be possible to make these drivers smaller to fit in a 2C mag with the new brightlumens heatsink which is a bit longer?

Thanks!

AlexGT

poli

Newly Enlightened
Hi mate,
really awesome your driver-description. I would like to mod one 2D-MagLite with a SSC P7 as well and use it as a bike-lamp. Can you please tell me, if your driver would also work with an external 7,2V power supply?
I like to order 2 of your drivers, can you please PM me how the ordering and payment works? -I am from Germany as well, so shipping shouldn't be a problem. Thanks a lot!
Cheers
Poli

poli

Newly Enlightened
Hi mate,
yeah sure - so far I don't have any rights for posting or receiving PMs since I am a new to this forum, but this will hopefully change. I will try to get back to you about the driver details and paypal payment. Thanks a lot!
Cheers
Poli