SureFire E-Series Addicts Unite!

thugcop

Newly Enlightened
Couple of ti e1e's with lumens factory ti clips.

Awesome!!

FABwvfx.jpg

pEHYFeF.jpg
Where or how did yo get the raw aluminum body?

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome thread and lights!! I'm just now getting in to E series. I have a Lumens Factory E2 with a Malkoff switch and M61WL in an MDE head and a Lumens Factory E1 with a Defender Head and Tail and a Tana SingLED. I keep checking LFs site every day for the E series heads they have coming out. I plan on putting together 2 more lights when they come out.

cIlVeR1.jpg

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, looking for a little help on an old E2E that recently came into my possession. I need an incan bulb as the stock one is blown. I'm guessing these are just a stock MN-03 and I can source a replacement easily on eBay? Also, the stock plastic lens is cloudy and cracked. Are these easy to replace? Can I just stick a screwdriver through the bulb hole in the reflector, push it out and press in a new one. If so, anyone know where I can get a new one?

Thanks guys!!

ARvYnzo.jpg

7mq9XyA.jpg

scout24

Flashaholic
That's a 3v MN-01 bulb. 6v are blue (MN-02) and white (MN-03) Either blue or white for that light. Don't overlook Lumensfactory bulbs if stock SF are hard to come by. I'll let others talk about the lens, I don't know how replaceable they are...

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Original bulb leads are soldered to the metal disc. I found it tricky soldering a new bulb lead on to the disc but it can be done.

Most difficult part for me was the metal disc attached to the plastic housing. The disc is pressed into a plastic holder that if you're not careful, disc won't stay secure on the plastic.

Question is, where would you source 3v Incan bulb in the same size? If you find the source, please do share. I've been looking for mn-01 bulbs myself.

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, looking for a little help on an old E2E that recently came into my possession. I need an incan bulb as the stock one is blown. I'm guessing these are just a stock MN-03 and I can source a replacement easily on eBay? Also, the stock plastic lens is cloudy and cracked. Are these easy to replace? Can I just stick a screwdriver through the bulb hole in the reflector, push it out and press in a new one. If so, anyone know where I can get a new one?

Thanks guys!!
I'm using this:
http://tadcustoms.com/e-series-bi-pin-socket.htm

For lens replacement i would ask Mark@lumens factory for help

Sent from Tapatalk

kamagong

Newly Enlightened
Finally got an E2e!

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
49124410948_78895dfc26_b.jpg
[/FONT]

kamagong

Newly Enlightened
What's more popular? E1s or E2s? The E1E is a neat little light, but I'm really digging the E2E with an MN02 bulb.

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the tip, unfortunately no luck. Looks like no one makes a replacement and even if they did it would be very difficult to replace. Looks like my little E2E is destined to be a shelf queen for a while longer.
Just call Surefire! They will send you over whatever replacement stuff you need.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a 3v MN-01 bulb. 6v are blue (MN-02) and white (MN-03) Either blue or white for that light. Don't overlook Lumensfactory bulbs if stock SF are hard to come by. I'll let others talk about the lens, I don't know how replaceable they are...

Yep, one thing I've always noticed though.. The early MN02's are dark blue, the later MN02's are light blue. And the really early MN03's have a tan colored base.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ah crap. You'll be best off getting a lumens factory replacement head/lamp or trying to find an original on ebay. The pyrex hex heads are not easy to find these days either, and you'll lose the pocket clip. You can still find MN03's pretty easily. I think you can still even order them from Surefire along with the P60 and MN10/MN11.

AFAIK Surefire never did make a lexan replacement kit for the E-series heads, only the P/Z/C series. Whenever the lexan SF heads were damaged, SF just replaced the entire head.