SureFire E-Series Addicts Unite!

Lolaralph

Enlightened
Has anyone made a "smoothie" style bezel by shaving off the hex on an E series hex incan bezel?. If so, can you post a photo?. Thanks
I've done it, turned it off in a lathe, the natural alum. looks nice against the HA. I've never had much luck posting pics, but I'll try

MMA10mm

Newly Enlightened
First post here at CPF, because I am definitely an E-series addict. I only have 3, and 2 of those were bought as back-ups (when I stumbled across a great price awhile back) in case anything happened to my beloved EDC, which is the E2L.

I spent a fair share of time comparing run-time to output levels of the various SF E-series, because the switches and bezels were secondary to me. Primary was size, output and run-time, and this E2L has exceeded my expectations. Literally use this light daily, and first set of batteries lasted almost a year!

I carry it as a back-up light on duty (issued lights are SF 8X), and I find this E2L getting used more than the 8X, due to its convenient size.

In the 3-4 years I've had this E2L, I've worn off a good 30-40% of the grey finish, but I love the "used" look.

This site has me reeling from all I do not know, so I hope you'll put up with newb questions from me for awhile. :)

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
First post here at CPF, because I am definitely an E-series addict. I only have 3, and 2 of those were bought as back-ups (when I stumbled across a great price awhile back) in case anything happened to my beloved EDC, which is the E2L.

I spent a fair share of time comparing run-time to output levels of the various SF E-series, because the switches and bezels were secondary to me. Primary was size, output and run-time, and this E2L has exceeded my expectations. Literally use this light daily, and first set of batteries lasted almost a year!

I carry it as a back-up light on duty (issued lights are SF 8X), and I find this E2L getting used more than the 8X, due to its convenient size.

In the 3-4 years I've had this E2L, I've worn off a good 30-40% of the grey finish, but I love the "used" look.

This site has me reeling from all I do not know, so I hope you'll put up with newb questions from me for awhile. :)

dude we'll take anything flashlight related... posts, pictures, etc. ;)

Mr.Freeze

Enlightened
vs_Knives&Lights_surefire_1013.jpg

...just a little Update...
Larger Image here

Last edited:

ASheep

Enlightened
That looks sweet! Let me guess, it's either a triple 219 or triple XP-G2 High CRI? Great intro to the E series format, the addiction never ends...

Cheers,
Alex

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
That looks sweet! Let me guess, it's either a triple 219 or triple XP-G2 High CRI? Great intro to the E series format, the addiction never ends...

Cheers,
Alex

You know me well ;)

It's 219's.

It'll eventually get a mattaus Hyperion dropin :)

Sofastreamer

Newly Enlightened
i am pretty new to eseries addiction, as i own regular e1b silver and a single mode e1l. some modded heads are on the way, but most important parts i am looking for are single aa bodys, i could use with a stock dual mode outdoorsman head. what would be the best choice, if reliability and toughness of the light should still remain surefire standards?

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have not taken many pic's of my E's I will take a few next time I have the camera out.

Here is one of my E1B's 110lm version.

RedE1B_zps97e0017e.jpg

:wave: