The DEFT EDC is out!

Rancid Badger

Newly Enlightened
Pulled the trigger and order an EDC today.

Just had a thought though, does anyone know if there is a remote tail switch which will fit so that it can be weapon mounted?

X_Marine

Enlightened
Dude, this looks great and the entire presentation looks very polished. So much so that I had trouble figuring if you where behind it. ')

But a quick read in CPF solved my puzzle. Like on the orig, I won't delay on this one.

Wishing you only the best with this as you deserve it.
icon14.gif

Thanks
X/BillyD.. :twothumbs

sadboy

Newly Enlightened
You know, sometimes I browse the forum and see a flashlight that I semi-want. This is one of those that I absolutely want. I'm just not sure if I should pull the trigger now or later due to how much it costs. Are there any plans for any sort of upgrades or what not in the foreseeable future?

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, nice video BC.

Thanks guys, but thats nothing...wait till this Saturday for the EDC shootout.
For sure another DEFT EDC I have vs. a 100% identical build but with a 2.1A driver and XR-E R2 EZ1000. Maybe some other pocket throwers I have in mind.

My camera is the Sony NEX C3 and I can shoot the 720P video with all the settings 100% on manual.

bigC

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pulled the trigger and order an EDC today.

Just had a thought though, does anyone know if there is a remote tail switch which will fit so that it can be weapon mounted?
In theory a Surefire one should fit but one customer who tried it said it did not work. Don't remember why. I will look into it more myself and see if I can find one that will work.

Dude, this looks great and the entire presentation looks very polished. So much so that I had trouble figuring if you where behind it. ')

But a quick read in CPF solved my puzzle. Like on the orig, I won't delay on this one.

Wishing you only the best with this as you deserve it.
icon14.gif

Thanks
X/BillyD.. :twothumbs
Thanks a bunch BillyD!

Is this true for any P60 light? Michael, if you could chime in?

I'd send a TnC P60 host in for this treatment if it can be done. That sounds very cool.

obi
Sorry the delayed response as I have been on vacation. Yes any P60 host will do as long as it is metal.

You know, sometimes I browse the forum and see a flashlight that I semi-want. This is one of those that I absolutely want. I'm just not sure if I should pull the trigger now or later due to how much it costs. Are there any plans for any sort of upgrades or what not in the foreseeable future?
As with all companies I am always planning for the future. There is an upgraded one coming but the price will be significantly higher as well. It is rather hard to improve on what is already the industry's most intense light engine.

Here is a small video of the only true and measured 40K lux I have. The 3D Mag XM-L at 720ish OTF and 40K lux is not really a fair comparisson, but my other Aspheric EDC build was not ready. It will be this next Saturday for the Aspheric EDC shootout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syMh2XF6CsY

Thanks for the video BigC. I am of course curious to see how our two setups compare in their measurements. I tried to be a little on the conservative side and it appears, at least by the video, that I may be a little conservative after all. Can't wait to see what you measure my light at.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Nice video bigc. Any idea how far away that buolding is? You have a nice view.

Latest posts