The HDS Double Beryl 90% Diffuse Reflector

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The double beryl sale seems to have sold out within 3 minutes of it going live. A true testament to the fine engineering of their products. Very impressive.

Actually, it was just under 60 seconds. Will have the exact time soon. Henry is now confirming the orders and sending confirmation emails.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it strange that I really wont be disappointed if I didn't make it on this one? Im wanting the orange more than anything. : D

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I mean I like orange too, but...
772325fef50c52b70c923063a0dc7021.jpg

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
All confirmation emails have gone out. Now the emails for the unlucky ones.

They sold out in exactly 50 seconds.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you going to make more?

The Double Beryl will most certainly be made again. I want one. I let the one I was testing and using so that 20 could go out the door in order to have one less unhappy person. I'm old. I'm used to disappointment.
The Double Beryl though will NOT happen again until next year. Next run is orange for October then Blue for November. Have another green phosphor that looks quick promising... massively bright with a long glow time as well. Maybe that for December, then the Double Beryl again in January. We will see how it goes.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought the double beryl was made with an old bag of nichia phosphor powder you guys found in the closet. So I guess nichia still makes it? Or you didn't use it all?

Johnnyh

Enlightened
Hogo, just want to give you a shout out, kudos, big thumbs up...not just for bringing all this great stuff to us but also for remembering to include the lense o-rings in my double-beryl order. I figured I'd wait for Henry's email confirmation but got doing things and....we'll...thanks.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hogo, just want to give you a shout out, kudos, big thumbs up...not just for bringing all this great stuff to us but also for remembering to include the lense o-rings in my double-beryl order. I figured I'd wait for Henry's email confirmation but got doing things and....we'll...thanks.

We are now going to include both O-rings with every lens that gets ordered. Seems to be the best way to do it.

Nichia!

Banned
The Double Beryl will most certainly be made again. I want one. I let the one I was testing and using so that 20 could go out the door in order to have one less unhappy person. I'm old. I'm used to disappointment.
The Double Beryl though will NOT happen again until next year. Next run is orange for October then Blue for November. Have another green phosphor that looks quick promising... massively bright with a long glow time as well. Maybe that for December, then the Double Beryl again in January. We will see how it goes.

Are you going to made another run of this one? I want some of this one and not the others. I tried to get one of these but am very very slow and you guys have fingers made of fire!:(

Latest posts