• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
My H20vn just survived its first hail storm hahaha (I survived too!)

Nothing like trail building in the rain.
Some mud on the strap.

Pro tip:
The beam angle is so wide on the H20vn it's better to aim the light a bit higher (rather than downward) than other headlamps.
I've found about straight forward or even slightly up works well.
Otherwise you may end up dazzling your eyes with spill or even lighting up your nose.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Not sure. Going the paracord route was oddly satisfying since now I'll be able to do it to all my lights. Plus it's cheaper lol.
That's a pretty nice looking attachment point you made. +1 for the wonders of paracord and the millions of awesome patterns that need to be bought in 100 ft lengths in order to get a decent price. lol

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just realized I haven't used my C2 host in over a year :(

I might need to sort it out with the fs54 switch and idk what module...
Has a dedomed xml2 now that's hella green (pre pdt)

I'm considering using it as my helmet light which is currently an L2P with dedomed M2500VN...which is tough to beat.

I did have an idea that an XPLHI in a smooth reflector WITH some DC fix could have a nice uniform beam with almost as much output and be single cell.

Idk... the quest never ends...

Maybe I should sell the C2?

Or get it cerakoted Hah!

Has a cryos bezel and rare smoothie tail... I modded the clip so the bezel screws flush.

Just thinking out loud - not really adding much to the conversation:)

I like the k40 series ... mine was a fiat lux but was too big for me so I traded Vinh for my CQVN.

ven

Flashaholic
C2's are one if not the fav host of mine, dont sell!!!! treat it to a p60vn in xpl HI 4000k, be it triple, quad or mule of either...................dont care just do it!!!!

MC408

Enlightened
Transfer from sales thread. Lol.

For a light that I saw and recommended (TN42 XP-G2 dedome) and was shot dead in the water by everyone--Sure seems like the one everyone wants--Go Figure

Lmao! Your right, it did! Well, I would hardly say everyone shot it down, just a few outspoken millenials!

Hmmmmmmmmmm

UR right Not everyone LMAO

btw. Went back to check. It was a Vinh who first shot it down, and then Alex (the millennial) who backed it.

But then it was alex who later said he wanted it! So yeah. Alex was my millennial reference. Not Vinh. He's a gen X guy all the way. OG and Cap are our baby boomers :grin2: