• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
You bought all quality stuff, NL. I have that flashlight & charger. Both have become my most used light & charger.

Yea. I was shopping for the couple 26650 button top, but I couldn't resist the 8 bay charger and new d4 flashlight.. I am suppose to save money for other new flashlights.. oh well. Lol..

By the way, I am glad you guys survived the hurricane.. I saw a YouTube video and it was crazy. Falling trees, flood, power outages, and all kind of stuff.

Be safe and stay alert.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been out of the flashlight game for a while but i bought a new compound bow on Friday! First year I will get to hunt in a long long time. Kind of wanting to get a headlamp as well.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks pretty identical other than the tint. But if I had to guess I would say the sst40 wins in lumens and xml2pdt wins in throw. How come you didn't opt for dedome sst40?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys!

I woke up to the worst fever and headache today. I slept in the whole day and now starting to feel better. I will catch up with email questions tomorrow. Thanks all!

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get well my friend. So sorry to hear that. Fevers stink. They suck the life right out of you. Rest up.

OEOE

Newly Enlightened
Hi Vinh,
hope you're feeling better. I woke up yesterday feeling lousy as well, but by the evening I found a way to feel better. I went to the Sky Lumen website and ordered an emisar D4vn XPG2 PDT. It didn't cure me but it sure made me feel better. Sky Lumen is wonderful medicine, hope you find something similar!

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Vinh,
hope you're feeling better. I woke up yesterday feeling lousy as well, but by the evening I found a way to feel better. I went to the Sky Lumen website and ordered an emisar D4vn XPG2 PDT. It didn't cure me but it sure made me feel better. Sky Lumen is wonderful medicine, hope you find something similar!

Nice, next time I'm sick I'll have to try that.:twothumbs