• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy New Years!! Been a really busy weekend for me so far!

Crazy first beamshot alex!

Also, I notice there's a new Acebeam EC50vn on SL that's spelled AECBEAM again =P

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
What will the great one do with the Acebeam k40L? I have not been around here long enough to know, what was the Supbeam k40 like and how might the k40L differ? I really like the form of the mid-size thrower, hopefully with full size performance!

ven

Flashaholic
Love it NL,:thumbsup: wish i could share some snow pics..................nope aint happening:thumbsdow

So is that your work? 5500ft above sea level?

I am back tomorrow ...................not looking forward to it

Arild

Newly Enlightened
Wow!! Wondering how the x60vn compares to this?
Would be nice to see the difference :thinking:
Is the any one that got both??:popcorn:

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
FYI --- I just recently decided to charge up some 3 yr old VTC5 cells that have been in resting state since 2/22/15-- all of these cells tested above rated 2500 mah then-- all in the low 2600 mah range - to my surprise they still test above their rated capacity 10 out of 12 reding above 2575 mah -- they still kick butt in single cell direct drive lights like always--not like those purple things that lost 350 mah capacity in one year

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
It'll be interesting to see how many posts we get on here by the end of the year. It's nice to get a fresh start.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I finally got my old laptop up and running, it's so much easier to type on a keyboard then to peck on my phone like I've been doing all along. Maybe I can try to be a little more involved this year. At least I might have a little easier time keeping up with the giveaway entries when I'm home anyway.

Happy New Year to all!!!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
FYI --- I just recently decided to charge up some 3 yr old VTC5 cells that have been in resting state since 2/22/15-- all of these cells tested above rated 2500 mah then-- all in the low 2600 mah range - to my surprise they still test above their rated capacity 10 out of 12 reding above 2575 mah -- they still kick butt in single cell direct drive lights like always--not like those purple things that lost 350 mah capacity in one year

VTCs rule! I read where HKJ said the 6 would be the last ones. Something about Sony selling out to another company. Possibly Samsung but not sure.