• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TNT P60 TripLED Surefire C2, 6P, Z2 high-power custom made hybrid modules/drop-ins...

Mr.Freeze

Enlightened
recieved my p60 tripled today!:rock:
awsome build and it fits perfect in my bored 6p. now waiting for darkness to play with!

well done tarik, thank you.

P1030488.jpg

Megatrowned

Enlightened
recieved my p60 tripled today!:rock:
awsome build and it fits perfect in my bored 6p. now waiting for darkness to play with!

well done tarik, thank you.

P1030488.jpg

I see you got a XPE-2 version! Nice! You'll have to post some beamshots if you are able :thumbsup:

Mr.Freeze

Enlightened
...mostly my camera avoid good beamshots, but i try my best tonight!
and i try to compare this xpe2 triple against xpg2. hope i find the right camera setting for best results!

Mr.Freeze

Enlightened
hi guys, here it is:

XRE2.jpg

XPG2.jpg

it's hard to show the difference of throw at theese pics! the floors in my house or my yard are not long enough for this...
the xpg triple from oveready is driven at one 18650er with a current of aprox 3.2 amps, so it have a little advantage!
the tnt tripled with xpe2 emitter have a more concentrated spot and from my own eyes it's brighter than the or triple with the advantage of +0.2 amps. at more than 15 meter the tnt xre2 tripled shot more light to the target! remember, i choose "only" 3amps. on high but the throw is still amazing.

Billbo

Newly Enlightened
Yesterday Tanas XPG2 Dropin with green GITD arrived.

Now my fav. C2 host has a proper dropin :)

a8u7ypyb.jpg
sy4umamu.jpg

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yesterday Tanas XPG2 Dropin with green GITD arrived.

Now my fav. C2 host has a proper dropin :)

a8u7ypyb.jpg
sy4umamu.jpg

SW01 adds a nice balance to Cryos cooling bezel... beautiful setup, Billbo...

Is that Surefire clip ??? Somehow it seems slightly different from LX2/E2DL-U clip (plus there is a hole on it, not sure on the bended part)... I wonder if SF changed the design a little like they did between E1B and EB1...

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Tana :wave: Would you say the neutral XP-E2 you have are about 4500K?

Hm... actually I'm completely out of neutral white XPE2's... :(

The ones I had before were around 5000K... I'm so impressed by pure white of highest binned R4 1C that I have that I completely forgot to get some NW as well... :)

flat-ray

Enlightened
Hi Tana
a question, is possible to install Lucidrv firmware on E series TNT reflector or TNT triple?
thanks

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Tana
a question, is possible to install Lucidrv firmware on E series TNT reflector or TNT triple?
thanks

Yes, of course... it's now possible to add it to TripLED (e-series), Reflector/Extreme and even SingLED... it does add $10 per mod to each (well worth, imho)... Mumbo-Jumbo (LuciDrv) is really good firmware...

Billbo

Newly Enlightened
SW01 adds a nice balance to Cryos cooling bezel... beautiful setup, Billbo...

Is that Surefire clip ??? Somehow it seems slightly different from LX2/E2DL-U clip (plus there is a hole on it, not sure on the bended part)... I wonder if SF changed the design a little like they did between E1B and EB1...

Sorry for delay my friend. I didn't get a notice that there are some new post ... [emoji4]

Thanks Tana. It is the perfect host for my fav. Triple Dropin ! [emoji106]

It is a Clip from an old JetBeam M3 Military. This good old boy gave my his clip. Realy nice two way Clip. You have to do just a few adjustments to get a nice fit.

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
I'll take a Nichia 219B at 3 amps with green glow :tinfoil:

:paypal::thanks:

Last edited: