Warning about DHMO!!

Stefan

Enlightened
Not only do you have to watch out for DHMO but there's an even evil force from the following:
3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione
caffeine.gif

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
Originally posted by Stefan:
[QB...snip...3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione ...snip...[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">What's scary is that I recognized the formula!
shocked.gif

VERY addictive stuff! Considering I've worked between 10 and 14 hours a day, 20 out of the last 21 days (and that I just got to work 10 minutes ago - work starts in 10 minutes) Id say the level of that chemical in my bloodstream is kinda high

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Such is the state of my addiction that I'm typing with one hand to write this as I'm using the other hand to carefully manipulate the dispensing vessel that I use to infuse my body with my daily fix.

There is more danger here than simply addiction. The substance is often prepared for ingestion in a manner which leaves it in a kinetically energetic state, as well as a chemically energetic state. This can cause significant soft tissue damage should it come into contact unexpectedly...

And remember, that any infusion of this chemical also contains significant amounts of the also dangerous DHMO!

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
Originally posted by James S:
...snip...And remember, that any infusion of this chemical also contains significant amounts of the also dangerous DHMO!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Actually, it's available in pill form - been there, done that

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I prefer the liquid form..takes a little more time to prepare, but it permeates thoughout my senses so much more. I know it's just a temporary feeling until my next hit, but I definitely get more for my purchase this way!

My son did a "project" for school on this very subject...I came home and saw that he had an empty bag that some of the solids had been shipped in. I was shocked and wanted to know where he got it...it's available everywhere! Several local dealers really bring it in!

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
Think I might take a hit soon - I've been here since 7:30am - and it doesn't look like I'm going home anytime soon. Tomorrow is scheduled to only run 10 hours - Tuesday is SCHEDULED to be a 26 hour shift

Monsters_Inc

Banned
Any chemist would tell you - this DMHO stuff exhibits some unusual physical properties: eg. it decreases density in its solid sate! Not many other substances or compounds do that.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Duh...I'm not dense at all am I.

I was just sitting here, contemplating my test in chemistry tomorrow when this thread popped into my head. Duh! DUH DUH DUH!

Don't mock me to badly but...I just got it.

He he, well I used to think I was smart.

Duh!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Nothing like a little "positive energy" to get you through the day! Too much "negative" stuff around us all the time, we need a little levity now and then!
grin.gif

Now "Grasshopper" it is your turn to pass on the "torch"...