Which new SureFire light/lights are you going to buy?

The Coach

Enlightened
I was waiting for the T1A, but now I'm going for the new clicky pen. I have enough lights.

:crackup: Seriously though, I want the pen. :devil:

WESBC

Newly Enlightened
I'm gonna sell off some G2's/6P's and pick up a few E2D's that milky can hopefully mod for me.

Flashlight Enthusiast
UB3
T1A
AZ2
A2L Not sure yet
Saint
M3L
Crank

Lightguy27

Enlightened
OH GEEZ!!

Looking through the new online catolog..

LX1
LM1 Bezel
LM2 Bezel
M952V in Desert Tan
ARC-2
UB3
E1B in Silver
M3L
M3LT
A2L
T1A
CRANK-Knife
Saint
M96 & M100 Mount for my Hellfighter

Now I just need to win the lotto or sell some body parts.:duh2::eek:oo::faint:

Speaking of that, can someone let me know how to download the PDF files of the new catalogs? I got to save target as and thats about it...

loszabo

Enlightened
A2L w/green for sure! :thumbsup:

Maybe the AZ2. Not sure with the UB3 or M3L, as I do not like 1 or 3 cell flashlights...

Last edited:

madi05

Enlightened
vampire if and when it comes out,, but to be honest these new 6pled modded ones are going to be hard to beat for me,, they are all u need imo ,, but then again why do i keep buying :naughty:

Scotty007

Newly Enlightened
Hi Everyone! im the new guy here...ive been reading stuff on CPF for months and finally decided to join the party...i sell surefires at work and no i dont get tired of them...anyway, anything i should know about CPF??? oh yeah and to make sure this was an appropriate place to post...im looking at the UB3...but even with my employee discount...i might have to take out a mortgage for it :mecry:...that is if it actually comes out this year!!!!

Wattnot

Enlightened
OMG that catalog is making me drool. I wasn't even going to look at this thread because after the Optimus didn't become "prime," I didn't think SF would have anything else that interested me. Holy crap. They've updated everything!

For some reason I'm going to stay true to the A2 incan. But just from a 5 minute glance, I'll say for a wish list that the Saint could be my first headlamp, the M3LT could be my first weapon light and the Invictus looks good too. I never got to buy an L4 or L2 and now they've bumped those up quite a bit. Then there's the L1 . . . it's a slippery slope!

I had to force myself to stop looking at that point. I'm shaking now . . . MOMMY!!

danpass

Newly Enlightened
Speaking of that, can someone let me know how to download the PDF files of the new catalogs? I got to save target as and thats about it...

You should be able to open it in a browser window with the Adobe PDF plugin.

At that point you should be able to "Save a copy" by clicking on the little floppy disk (lol) icon in the upper right.

brucec

Enlightened
A2L
AZ2
LX1

If the output, regulation, and beam quality are good, then it may be time to retire my trusty 6P w/ M60L.

DimmerD

Enlightened
There's only one I'm interested in

t1a01wk8.jpg

:cool:

+1
Anyone know the new projected release date? I saw someplace on the net (don't remember which site, looked at too many) that said March 2009.
http://www.tacticalsupply.com/product/4001/1_8_25/surefire-titan-t1a.php I hope it isn't later than this because my B-day is in March and that was my excuse for pre-ordering.. Oh well if it's later it can be my anniversary present.

Last edited:

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
LX1
Maybe an LX2 if we find it works with RCR123

Then after a long time, they've been replaced, and are selling for cheap
Saint Minimus

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ordered a ICON Rogue 1 from Opticsplanet.Now comes the fun part..waiting for it to ship.:sigh:

Last edited:

1996alnl

Enlightened
None this year.
I'll wait till '10. By then Surefire will probably be caught up.