Which new SureFire light/lights are you going to buy?

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
will be getting either a M3L or M3TL depending on reviews, probably the M3tl
(and depending on if it takes rechargeables, - if i can bung a pair of AW 17500s in it, then i will grab one (shouldnt be a problem, the normal M3 does)

the A2ZL looks very interesting, love the low/high thing, but ive got a U2 already, which is similar size/output - so i might give that one a miss.
the T1a is also interesting, but would replace my novatac (which wont happen) so theres not much point getting one of them either

so the M3tL or M3L are on my list, or maybe a UB3 - but i wont be using all the levels (my U2 seems to be used on high or low only) so probably just the M3
Cant wait - putting money aside already - probably be $500ish by the time it gets to australia

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
A2L - I like the combination of a low level flood for reading or sneaking around at night and the high level spot for um... spotting things.

M3LT - Should offer long throw for an LED with that big TIR optic.

ARC-2 - Depends on the final price of course but I'm not sure I can justify spending that much on a flashlight. Would be really cool though.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
LX1. I really hope the electronics are still in the body, but i'll get it regardless, whenever it finally is released.

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
btw for those with access to tools, the new LX2 will be the holy grail of easily-upgradable monster-light base if the electronics are still in the body....

I'm looking at you, Don. Throw us a couple of dummy McR45 heads or two:nana:

if and when the LX2 comes out, I'm getting one.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm ... let's see

Lx1
Titan T1A
UA2 Optimus
Saint Headlamp
If possible A2L

I guess I should start saving now ... $200 a month should suffice.

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
G2Z LED or however it's named.

It's going on my list of lights that need to go through some tactical scenario training with SWAT to see how well it performs under with used tactics.

I'll probably test some more new ones and maybe in the future I'll write a big review on all the tactical lights and how well they do.

Until then, I have to keep saving nickels and dimes to afford everything.

foxtrot29

Enlightened
btw for those with access to tools, the new LX2 will be the holy grail of easily-upgradable monster-light base if the electronics are still in the body....

I'm looking at you, Don. Throw us a couple of dummy McR45 heads or two:nana:

if and when the LX2 comes out, I'm getting one.

That's the one I want! Not even to mod!

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened
The E2D LED Defender 120 Surefire lumens on High and 5 lumens on low, and the F04 Diffuser should make IMHO the perfect light. With this light my Surefire collection should be complete. Yeah Right.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy Dark Trails

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
the next light I may buy is a simple Surefire 6p incan.

The very first "quality" light that got me hooked.

Sadly I swapped for a G3 and lost the receipt and package it went it. If I hadn't I would have exchanged.

I have lights that are much brighter, are the same size, are the same quality, and run longer but I can't help but think about the lights I have and not miss this light.

I'm going to have to go buy another and I can't figure out why I'm drawn to it.