Which Quark Titanium Did You Pre-Order?

Which Did You Pre-Order?

• Total voters

Biginboca

Newly Enlightened
Hmm... yeah didn't think of that. On second thought I guess this poll will be way off! :)

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, in fact, I just ordered a Ti 123 regular to go with my Ti 1232, and I can't vote again...:(

Still a worthwhile poll, as well as an interesting thread though. :thumbsup:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
As I stated above, it's purpose was to help me narrow down my decision on which "one" light I was going to pre-order. Too bad CPF does not give us that option to edit our votes or let us vote for the same selection more than once. But who gives a Rat's @$$ anyways? Seriously lol :nana: And I mean that in a nice way too! lol If you think about it, once someone sees the poll results, and their selection is not the popular vote, and they do have the power to change/edit it, what are the chances that their vote will not be biased? If you want an exact head count, I am sure David can assist you in that department. You never know... if you ask him nicely, he may even tell you the individual breakdowns. :thumbsup: This thread is pretty much a "popularity vote" thread, to find out the more preferred model in the Quark line, and is worthy of being pre-ordered. It should not be mistaken as a census. And it is always great to hear everyone's reasoning for why they had chosen one or the other, and how they narrowed down their choice(s) as well.

Last edited:

tslrc

Newly Enlightened
I'm probably missing something, but shouldn't the percentages of all lights in the vote = 100%, it's actually around 119% :thinking:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm probably missing something, but shouldn't the percentages of all lights in the vote = 100%, it's actually around 119% :thinking:

Exactly 120% lol! How odd! Maybe it has something to do with the current vote being 155 (odd number) and the choices also being an odd number (9). :shrug::thinking:

tslrc

Newly Enlightened
Exactly 120% lol! How odd! Maybe it has something to do with the current vote being 155 (odd number) and the choices also being an odd number (9). :shrug::thinking:

I never thought of that :ohgeez:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never thought of that :ohgeez:

Yeah. It is not possible to have 100% of an odd amount. I believe the way the polls are programmed, like in this situation, it will round it to the nearest whole percent to avoid having decimals be part of the total, i.e. 99.9999999967%, etc.

Last edited:

tslrc

Newly Enlightened
what are the chances of rounding error adding 20%?

Yeah, that's a bit much. Only reason I noticed is I have been watching the numbers of Regular AA lights vs Regular 123, and there seemed to be too many high percentages. :confused:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, that's a bit much. Only reason I noticed is I have been watching the numbers of Regular AA lights vs Regular 123, and there seemed to be too many high percentages. :confused:

That's the only thing I can think of... but 120% is unnecessary... 105% or 110% would have been a little bit more understandable. I have been watching the QTiAA and the QTi123's duke it out myself lol Funny thing is, those were the 2 I was stuck between, but since I already have the QAA, I thought the QTi123 deserved a shot, plus who doesn't appreciate a little more portability? :D

tslrc

Newly Enlightened
I have been watching the QTiAA and the QTi123's duke it out myself lol Funny thing is, those were the 2 I was stuck between, but since I already have the QAA, I thought the QTi123 deserved a shot, plus who doesn't appreciate a little more portability? :D

Yeah, I originally got the Q2AA and then ordered the QAA, and if I would have been able to cast a second vote that would have brought the QAA, or at least both the QAA and Q2AA into a tie with the 123's if I remember correctly. Add that to the fact I have been seriously considering a first purchase into the world of 123's or possibly a Q123-2 w/17670, I wanted to see how many of those were sold.

I guess I was bored waiting on these lights, so I purchased a regular Quark 2AA, non Ti, to hold me over until the Ti's arrive. I know, I'm :sick:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I originally got the Q2AA and then ordered the QAA, and if I would have been able to cast a second vote that would have brought the QAA, or at least both the QAA and Q2AA into a tie with the 123's if I remember correctly. Add that to the fact I have been seriously considering a first purchase into the world of 123's or possibly a Q123-2 w/17670, I wanted to see how many of those were sold.

I guess I was bored waiting on these lights, so I purchased a regular Quark 2AA, non Ti, to hold me over until the Ti's arrive. I know, I'm :sick:

Yes the wait sucks, and my anticipation is pretty much shot. I am not even excited any more, when it comes it comes I guess. But like you, I had purchased another flashlight (LF2XT) in the meantime to keep me occupied, until it arrives in October...

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes the wait sucks, and my anticipation is pretty much shot. I am not even excited any more, when it comes it comes I guess. But like you, I had purchased another flashlight (LF2XT) in the meantime to keep me occupied, until it arrives in October...
lol dammit, you guys are making feel like doing that as well.
But I've blew my whole month's flashlights budget in the quark Tis already......... :oops:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
But I've blew my whole month's flashlights budget in the quark Tis already......... :oops:

I know I shouldn't be saying this but.... Did you blow your month's cell budget as well? Because if you didn't... :nana:

I tend to do that, to keep myself busy, I will buy a new lithium cell (like I did for my LF2XT (10440)) First you appreciate the light for what it can do, then you add the juice. Either that or buy a little accessory, something harmless for under $10... it keeps you occupied, fools your mind, and buys you time. Because lets face it... that's over 1 month realistically... you can do alot of damage financially...:whistle:

tslrc

Newly Enlightened
Monthly ....... I blew past that and am tapping into my yearly budget :shakehead LOL

OfficerCamp

Enlightened
I find it strange that so many people went for the regular models over the tactical. Maybe it's just me, but always prefer a forward clicky, and I HATE my EagleTac t20c2 due to the "click for high, click again for strobe" mode. The default mode on ANY light should be click on, click off, no nonsense, no extra modes, no bologna!

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
I find it strange that so many people went for the regular models over the tactical. Maybe it's just me, but always prefer a forward clicky, and I HATE my EagleTac t20c2 due to the "click for high, click again for strobe" mode. The default mode on ANY light should be click on, click off, no nonsense, no extra modes, no bologna!

That's how these are going to be? I should have paid closer attention. Oh well not a huge Ti fan anyway. S.S. or Al.
:broke:

But wait a minute. A half dozen pages in & no D.Q. sighting? I don't see his vote either.

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those of you that have not been snooping around in CPF MarketPlace, and reading along with the Titanium Quarks Thread, I thought I would help catch you up:

638047470_WMxn2-L.jpg

638048042_cxKCz-L.jpg

638047893_7SSYp-L.jpg

They're Here! :twothumbs And rumor has it... the Box Set has AAA Quark Ti's included....:whistle:

Last edited: