You Just Know Your A Flashaholic When......

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
...you still hang around here after joining CPF over 11 years ago just to satisfy some curiosities about a couple cheapie lights you've had as a kid.

I know many here have been here since 2000, but once in a while I look at my join date and wonder wth am I still doing here? :)

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you don't think it's weird at all that someone should stay on here for 11 years!

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
When despite the fact you have good quality lights, you occasionally look at and consider buying lower end lights to see how the consumer end of the market is progressing.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you're watching TV (The 100) and get super excited that the actors started using Fenix TK45s. And then you get yours out to shine it around and leave it next to your laptop while you watch the rest of the episode with your wife. And the cool thing is that she was excited too! :)

MMD

Enlightened
When you are slightly embarrassed to use your custom light when your fellow Co workers are using there Walmart special. Thinking to yourself that there light is not even illuminating anything.

When your coworkers start comparing there lights and you just silently listen. Even though you are carrying a technical marvel in your pocket. I just don't want to be that guy. Like oh look at me and my melt your face off light that is a third the size of that 5mm array multi c cell.

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you decide to take your Elzetta Charlie along to Thanksgiving dinner.

(Also have my Peak Eiger HiCRI in the 5th pocket of my jeans as backup.)

Taz80

Enlightened
When you have Your P200LC2 and D25CTi on you and several others in your pack in the car including a headlamp. And then see that both your boys have their EDC's, yep proud of them boys. And then go home and go on CPF instead of watching football.

Learningtobeprepared

Newly Enlightened
When you have Your P200LC2 and D25CTi on you and several others in your pack in the car including a headlamp. And then see that both your boys have their EDC's, yep proud of them boys. And then go home and go on CPF instead of watching football.

LOL. [emoji106]

B0rt

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered 50 NiteCore Tubes to give away on "Flashlight Day" ... in a country where 99.99% of the people don't even know such a thing exists :)

Do I qualify with that? :D

Ishango

Enlightened
I just ordered 50 NiteCore Tubes to give away on "Flashlight Day" ... in a country where 99.99% of the people don't even know such a thing exists :)

Do I qualify with that? :D

You most certainly do! The Tube is a great gift, 50 of them are a lot of great gifts. Northern Germany should become a bit more enlightened then.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
When your friends ask you for flashlight recommendations after going camping with you and seeing your lights.

Flashy808

Enlightened
you have flash light tree ornaments...

Ahahaha a Flashy Christmas tree!! I wonder what's at the top of the tree? Spy 007? Sinner?...

Plus they're much safer, well most of them. Just had an incident the other day with Christmas lights.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
When you buy another SureFire, despite already having enough lights to last you 4 lifetimes.