You Just Know Your A Flashaholic When......

Monocrom

Flashaholic
When your walking round the house in your underpants, but are still carrying 3 flashlights

When you're walking around the apartment naked and you have five.... And one of them is a headlamp. :rock:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
:laughing:

When you risk divorce for a silly pic for a fellow member Tmack

I laughed so hard. Lol it was worth it.

Your efforts were very much appreciated :D

Admit that you are really ordering a titanium couch and this will be on the stainless steel coffee table!

Especially since I'm known for giving blatantly honest answers. :grin2:

One in each hand. One tucked underneath each armpit.

I guess that's your way of not feeling naked when doing the laundry on Sundays :p You could also ceiling bounce a couple of AAA lights between your toes at the same time, though.

JedSmith

Newly Enlightened
Well I bought a L3 Illumination L10 w/ Nichia 219 - 4 mode in orange and after getting it ordered a 3 mode one in natural color. The natural one is for 'more daytime or when eyes aren't dark adapted use'. Don't want to have to twist the head that one extra time when firefly mode isn't useful, ya know. :thumbsup: So yeah, I guess I'm a flashaholic !

ven

Flashaholic
You get in your truck early,approach the security gate house and the barrier stays down..........

The window of the lodge slides open with a grinning security guard shouting over to me "another torch package here for you mark" .

I jumped out excited judging by the size of his package:naughty:............he was holding :laughing: knowing it was a vinh package :cool:.

I then explained a little on de-dome,throw,lumens to a face that would show typical of one after explaining quantum physics :laughing:

They think i am odd with these "torches" :rolleyes: how odd..........

even though security............

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
^ Truck??? As in lorry, your a lorry driver? or as in your 4*4? (Seeing as we uk people dont actualy have trucks, well maby pick up van, van with a flatbed is a truck???) I ten to think we have Bikes, cars/4*4/vans of small/med/large/then lorrys of small/large/AMERICAN SIZE! but no trucks!

ven

Flashaholic
^ Truck??? As in lorry, your a lorry driver? or as in your 4*4? (Seeing as we uk people dont actualy have trucks, well maby pick up van, van with a flatbed is a truck???) I ten to think we have Bikes, cars/4*4/vans of small/med/large/then lorrys of small/large/AMERICAN SIZE! but no trucks!

I call it my truck :laughing:

Its higher than a van anyway,sat on 35s:thumbsup:

ven

Flashaholic
Is there anywhere in the UK you can actually use something like that. Not having a go or anything, but every second vehicle at the school drop off here looks like that.

In short yes,green lanes or BOAT(by way open to all traffic )then there are pay and play sites (large area of climbs,woodland ,water be it rivers or large puddles )what you pay for example $30 for the day.

One example but will try link,as not flash light related
http://www.parkwood4x4.co.uk

parkwood4x4 is a large pay and play site.
i have seen the road trips you boys get up to,awesome !!!! UK can not compete with what you have in oz regarding wheeling trips etc,Steep point to name one I had seen on a trip
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
When lights are part of the budget, and the whole family knows it.

OK__$__for gas, _$_ for food, _$_ for lasers, _$_ for katana, _$_ for flashlights. Then whatever is left we can put towards a cup of coffee. :) / :(