what would happen if....

L.E.D.

Enlightened
1) You put a goldfish on an extremely fatty diet?

2) introduced enough THC to a cat then dropped it? (cats can land on their feet always?)

3) Gave Bill Gates a free sample of a program you designed that would revolutionize computer use?

4) tried running Quake 3 on a 75mHz computer?

5) Craig Johnson recieved 20000 flashlights in the mail for review?

6) someone Tried to eat a teaspoonful of a neutron star?

Here's a riddle. What has two legs and excretes an insane amount of blood?

Forgive me but I feel bored and weird.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ColdLight:
tried running Quake 3 on a 75mHz computer?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW finally something I have experience with.
grin.gif

Also with a 14.4 line
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

It does not work well, trust me.
shocked.gif

Brock

Flashaholic
Ted, what the heck are you talking about? Did I miss something? Or did you just reply in the wrong place? Confused, but amused... Hey what about Tribes2 on a palm pilot?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brock:
Ted, what the heck are you talking about? Did I miss something? Or did you just reply in the wrong place? Confused, but amused... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
oh yee of leetle faith..yes I was replying here to another http://www.candlepowerforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=001875 thread. The first post was supposed to be humorous, then I realized he was measuring with low batteries, so I added that 2nd post....see?
wink.gif
ok?
cool.gif

L.E.D.

Enlightened
Soldier of Fortune is better than unreal tournament papasan. Oh yeah, about the riddle, the answer is: half of a cat. (Note: you could change it to half of anything that contains circulating blood)

D

**DONOTDELETE**

hisssss!!!! hey, watch it! my cat could be reading this!

(don't look Leon..)

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Half life is my favorite video game of all time but recently I thought Return to Castle Wolfenstein was quite good. Max Payne wasn't too bad either. One of my biggest thrills was installing the original 3dfx voodoo card and playing GL Quake.

The hundred thousand dollar question is "Will Duke Nukem Forever" ever be released?

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brock:
Hey what about Tribes2 on a palm pilot?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A bit off subject, but are there any good games for HP Jornada?

Asheron's Call is kind of fun on the PC, not as fast paced as the others though.
tongue.gif

Also, what is THC? And why would the cat not land on it's feet? Is this after you slice it in half?
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by geepondy:
Half life is my favorite video game of all time but recently I thought Return to Castle Wolfenstein was quite good. Max Payne wasn't too bad either. One of my biggest thrills was installing the original 3dfx voodoo card and playing GL Quake.

The hundred thousand dollar question is "Will Duke Nukem Forever" ever be released?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I enjoyed Counter Strike for quite a while (started playing when it was still beta v3..)
but too many people cheating on it now for it to be much fun..

Didn't you know? The 'Forever' in Duke Nukem Forever is how long it will take to be released.
tongue.gif

Although numerous rumours on the internet say this year will be it. Warcraft 3 is supposed to be out this year also. I do miss the simple fun of Warcraft 2..

Graham

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tree:

"........Also, what is THC? And why would the cat not land on it's feet? ....."
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Acronym Definition
THC Tetrahydrocannabinol (psychoactive compound in marijuana)
THC Target Heading Change
THC Target Homing Correlator
THC Temperature and Humidity Control
THC Terminal Handling Charge
THC Texas Hemp Campaign
THC Texas Historical Commission (aka Texas SHPO)
THC The Happy Chemical
THC Thunder Hill Crew
THC Total Hydrocarbon
THC Trace Heating Control
THC Tsinghua Class of Changsha First Middle School, Hunan, PR China

grin.gif
cool.gif
grin.gif
cool.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tree:
A bit off subject, but ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tree, there is no such thing as Off-Topic in the Off-Topic Café.

lightlover
smile.gif

L.E.D.

Enlightened
TED, it was the terahydracanabinol that i was refferring to. it would be easy and quite obvious to assume that that's the THC i was talking about.