☠ END OF THE WORLD ☠

nightshade

Enlightened
15d5t82.jpg

P_A_S_1

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the end of the world event happened like ww3 or a like events and you allowed to have one flashlight and one knife and a multitool then what is going to be post your setup for these events specially the [emoji363]FLASHLIGHT [emoji363].

I guess if I could choose any set up it might be something like this;

One of those large SAK with the contoured handle and two main blades to cover both the mult-tool and knife. A SF nitrolon, yellow, with a Malkoff m61ll running of a single 17670 li-ion (providing I can have a small solar charger in return for consolidating two items into one) :).

BugoutBoys

Enlightened
Nitecore P12 and MH20GT would be my lights
Knife would probably be a CRKT M16 and a Benchmade fixed Contego

Koam

Newly Enlightened
If the world is ending, a flashlight, knife and multi tool are not going to be helpful unless one or all possess some sort of superpower. I'll get back to you with my choices after researching them on the candlesuperpowerforums.;)

RobertMM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess if I could choose any set up it might be something like this;

One of those large SAK with the contoured handle and two main blades to cover both the mult-tool and knife. A SF nitrolon, yellow, with a Malkoff m61ll running of a single 17670 li-ion (providing I can have a small solar charger in return for consolidating two items into one) :).

Make that a Keepower 2500mAh 16650.
Better runtime than a 1600mAh 17670 and because the cell inside is a 4.35V Sanyo, charging to "only" 4.2 V means less stress on the cell and way more cycles and lifespan than a 4.2Vmax cell charged to full/4.2V.

One less thing to worry about, eh?

P_A_S_1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Make that a Keepower 2500mAh 16650.
Better runtime than a 1600mAh 17670 and because the cell inside is a 4.35V Sanyo, charging to "only" 4.2 V means less stress on the cell and way more cycles and lifespan than a 4.2Vmax cell charged to full/4.2V.

One less thing to worry about, eh?

I need to spend more time in the battery threads so I can know theses things prior to the worlds end, thanks.

mon90ey

Newly Enlightened
Fenix E01. Mora #1 Classic. Leatherman Sidekick.
Great choices! The only things left after the big one will be e01s, the Mora's, and the roaches!. I would probably substitute my wave for the sidekick, and drop my Beretta 21a bobcat down in my pouch for "just in case".....

Last edited: